xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
guangdian

Any One Played Bf2 battle field 2

it's just having a so high suggested set up!my computer is that:sempron 2400+nvidia 128mb 128bithyduan memory 256M ddr400X2k700 board..when i installed the bf2...just can not go in...clicking the icon,black screen,1 second it comes back to desktop.i just got another bf1942,it can been played but it's so slow..i fainting.even 1942 would be that bad status,so my computer just can not run the battle field 2!so i kept the dvd room i 'm thinking just after 2 years later,maybe i have a computer can run it. :) guangdian

just wondering what the topic is about... you ask in the title if anyone has played but in your post you just say that your computer isnt good enough to run it?well if you cant run bf1942 theres no way you could run bf2 really well. ive got bf2, i keep the settings mostly on low, even though i could move it up a bit. the graphics are good enough that at low settings everything still looks really nice. i just keep the settings low so i get better performance while playing online. i dont really play games all that often but bf2 is the one i do play. i think the gameplay is great and the experience can get a whole lot better if you find a battlefield community or a tournament to join. i recommend it to anyone who likes fps games.

The game is well done and I pretty much like everything about it. The only thing is that the pc requirements are really high. I was able to play battlefield 1942 on max quality with decent fps and plenty of bots... but battlefield 2 doesn't let me even get 30FPS on medium quality which is kind of disappointing :)

guangdian, how can you expect BF2 to run on that it needs at least 512Mb memmory, and thats slow... People fail to read the system requirememnts...

Minimum Specifications:CPU: 1.7 GHz
RAM: 512 MB
Video Card: nVidia GeForce FX 5700, ATI Radeon 8500 or ATI Radeon 9500 with 128 MB of RAM

Recommended Specifications:
CPU: 2.4 GHz
RAM: 1 GB
Video Card with at least 256 MB of RAM

Video Cards:

Battlefield 2 only supports the following video cards:

Radeon X700 (PCI-E)
Radeon X600 (PCI-E)
GeForce 6600 (PCI-E)
GeForce PCX 5900 (PCI-Ee)
GeForce 5800 Series (AGP)
ATI Radeon X800 XT Platinum Edition
ATI Radeon X800 PRO
ATI Radeon 9800 Series
ATI Radeon 9600 Series
ATI Radeon 9550 (RV350LX)
ATI Radeon 9500 / 9700 Series
ATI Radeon 8500 Series
ATI Radeon X300 Series
nVidia GeForce 6800 Ultra
nVidia GeForce 6800 GT
nVidia GeForce 6800
nVidia GeForce FX 5950 Series
nVidia GeForce FX 5900 Series
nVidia GeForce FX 5700 Series

The presumption is that BF2 will support nVidia's and ATI's G70 and R520 series cards, respectively.

I have: AMD Athlon XP 3200+ (2.2Ghz)
512MB RAM
nVIDIA GeForce FX 5200 128MB (not supported but works)

I have been playing for 3 days now and can't get enough of it, I had to change my key settings as im more used to Wolf:ET keys, but it is an awesome game! never playes any of the other Battlefield games...

guangdian, how can you expect BF2 to run on that it needs at least 512Mb memmory, and thats slow... People fail to read the system requirememnts...

Minimum Specifications:CPU: 1.7 GHz
RAM: 512 MB
Video Card: nVidia GeForce FX 5700, ATI Radeon 8500 or ATI Radeon 9500 with 128 MB of RAM

Recommended Specifications:
CPU: 2.4 GHz
RAM: 1 GB
Video Card with at least 256 MB of RAM

Video Cards:

Battlefield 2 only supports the following video cards:

Radeon X700 (PCI-E)
Radeon X600 (PCI-E)
GeForce 6600 (PCI-E)
GeForce PCX 5900 (PCI-Ee)
GeForce 5800 Series (AGP)
ATI Radeon X800 XT Platinum Edition
ATI Radeon X800 PRO
ATI Radeon 9800 Series
ATI Radeon 9600 Series
ATI Radeon 9550 (RV350LX)
ATI Radeon 9500 / 9700 Series
ATI Radeon 8500 Series
ATI Radeon X300 Series
nVidia GeForce 6800 Ultra
nVidia GeForce 6800 GT
nVidia GeForce 6800
nVidia GeForce FX 5950 Series
nVidia GeForce FX 5900 Series
nVidia GeForce FX 5700 Series

The presumption is that BF2 will support nVidia's and ATI's G70 and R520 series cards, respectively.

I have: AMD Athlon XP 3200+ (2.2Ghz)
512MB RAM
nVIDIA GeForce FX 5200 128MB (not supported but works)

I have been playing for 3 days now and can't get enough of it, I had to change my key settings as im more used to Wolf:ET keys, but it is an awesome game! never playes any of the other Battlefield games...

ya how in the heck did you guys started to talk about computers but dang you guys have fast computers..haha i mean im only 13 so ya i guess im too young to have a fast pc

Notice from cragllo:
fixed broken quote tags

Edited by cragllo (see edit history)

Anyone can have a fast computer, and to be honest, mine isnt, fo if you think mine is...I need to upgrade, 1.5Gb more memmory and a WAY better graphocs card.As for BF2 I joined a clan and had to chnage my name, the only way i found to be able to change my name is to create a new account. I lost almosy 500 points to join that clan ;)