xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
guangdian

It's The Time Discrease My Warn Level. about how long you will keep the level

er,well.now my warn level is 50%.i just don't want to talk why i got this warn level,may be of the spam you said.and,...for a long time i always tried my hard to help people about their host problems.er,i think you would forget my warn level...is still there.so,gentlemen,is it the time you discrease my warn level??or may be sometimes later.okay.i just waiting for your response,gentle mod. :) your good friends,gun dian~

Hi I've had warning too and it took me about 4-5 months for it to be removed. Initially I also thought the moderators would have forgotten about it. I didn't bother much later because I'm trying my best not to create another problem which could increase my warn level again. My warn level returned from 20% to 0% just recently, so I believe the moderators are still looking at it behind the scenes.

My warn level returned from 20% to 0% just recently, so I believe the moderators are still looking at it behind the scenes.

wish that would be like that...coz my warn level is 50% ,...oh i just don't know what will happened~ so scarcely..

wish that would be like that...

coz my warn level is 50% ,...oh i just don't know what will happened~ so scarcely..

176449[/snapback]

I got a warning before, I believe it was for either not putting Bible verses in quotes or for using so many quote tags that the system couldn't handle them. Apparently if you have more then 10 quotes in a post the post won't activate them and it will just show the html and not do anything with it.

I only got up to 10% though and they decreased it after maybe a month, so maybe it'll be 10% every month?

Let's just get one thing clear, you don't ask in any form for a moderator or admin to decrease your warning and secondly no I'm not gonna decrease your warn because you got warned about 3-5 days ago. I do look at members warn levels and I have looked at yours recently.I'll only decrease warns if it's at least 15 days since the last one was issued.

if the member does not learn his/her lessons from the warnings given, and still continue to repeat the same mistakes after warning was handed down, there is really no point in decreasing them at all. now, if a member is bent on reforming his/her ways, then that's the time a warning reduction can be even considered.

cmatcmextra has answered it correctly and I personally believe that earning a trust is harder than earning a skepticism. I usually go around and check up on a member every 30 days or so. Please do not ask administrators and moderators to review your warning level again. This should come naturally to moderators when a member performs well according to forum rules and TOS. Okay?This topic is closed. I'm not shutting anyone out. But it's unmentionable when a member disobeyed a rule and asks a moderator to lower the warning level simply because it doesn't "look" good. :) The warning level does not hinder your hosting account or hinder the service it provides.Thank you all.