xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
swat

Ways To Increase Traffic To My Site Can anyone tell me my answer?

Well im lookin to get traffic onto my website and i was wondering is their an advertising type program that Xisto has of their own??If i posted in wrong area im truely sorry i couldnt find a better place :)

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Edited topic title to fit the question.
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

Without costing large amount of money, I think the link exchange would be the best way to start.

Consider this topic http://forums.xisto.com/topic/25192-blogconnect-online-renamed-to-connectme/ headed by snlildude87. His website is one of the highly visited sites and he has graciously extended the invitation to his site for link exchange--or rather place your link on to his page. Give that a shot.

Well im lookin to get traffic onto my website and i was wondering is their an advertising type program that Xisto has of their own??

If i posted in wrong area im truely sorry i couldnt find  a better place :)

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Edited topic title to fit the question.

176169[/snapback]

the net has too much websites that it is almost imbossible to get great traffic unless you have money to market it

i'd just read an ebook which released on 2000 year.and i think it's also useing for now.it have been saying 7 ways to improve your traffic.7 ways to bring you large bandwidth.1.created ebook with your site's url and logo,so that who read it or maybe come to your site for more contents.2.enginne.yes.search enginne is always a large bandwidth comes from.we just modified our site for the enginne,but don't been banned by them.3.public reality.if you have some public relations like newspaper about it,or something else like that,you would write an article published on newspaper which is about your site(better)and may be something others can got more details from your site(you must contained your site url on the article) actually i think you just can made some news from your site and having connection with your site for public,more and more people will know about the news and the website of the news.4.link exchange.do your best of that.now i 'm doing my best for this..i'm sorry i think i have forgotten the other ways left.i just think the 7 ways to more traffic means.... more and more links back to your website...that's important tips.remeber made more and more links which link back to your site..I'm just thinking good ways about that.Good LuckGuangdian.

Link exchange will give you a better ranking in search engines and it will increase the places in internet where your site is referenced. You should beggin for that.

Yeh I'm with mizako and guangdian, Link Exchanges are actually really good! I've joined loads and gotten practically all my viewers from them.I opened a Link Exchange like earlier this year and I've gotten more traffic...but it's not real traffic as the people only see the link exchange page, if you get that. But still it looks good on the charts. Last month I got 12284 unique visitors, I dont know if that's good but it looks like a big number to me. LolComment on other people's blog, just remember to actually read their blog first... because it's kind of rude to just pop in and go HELLO and then leave expecting them to visit your website..

Hi:Well this seems like what every webmaster wants to do....increase traffice. It is not easy. Below are some things I have done, that have increased traffic to my site.First, get listed in the search engines. I submitted to many, many search engines. Getting listed in Google is the #1 priority, as that is the biggest. For me, Yahoo was #2. But, I submitted to lots of the smaller search engines as well. They have (cumulatively) generated some traffic. Most of my search engine traffic comes from Google and Yahoo. But a little bit comes from the smaller engines.Key word density is important. From my reading, high key word density is important to the search engines. My site is about histology. So rather than simply saying "slides" I changed as many phrases as possible to "histology slides". When I am refering to "bone" for example, all of my visitors know I am referring to "histology of bone". It is a histology site, and these are histology students. But none the less, the search engine does not know that when I say "bone" I mean "histology of bone". So I spelled it out for the search engine.It made my page worse, but it improved the ranking. I think it made my page worse, because it is a little bit redundant. Histology students know that I am refering to the "histology of bone" and not the gross anatomy of the bone. Yet I have sprinkeled the word "histology" as often as I could, everywhere.This change alone jumped my rankings 4 pages in a Google search.Sunkist