xisto Community
Johnny

Gunz Online Sig [by Johnny]

Excellent Johnny,I see you are not sitting still at all! :)Love the new look on the 3 little boxes and the render is rendered perfectly as always :DOff topic-->Did you guys get the download started? cause it said to me i live in the wrong county, i know it's only available in some countrys, wich to my opiniong totally sucks >.>

Thanks guys, and actually I haven't even heard of Gunz Online before. :) I just saw it on the topic title for the render at gamerenders. I plan to check it out sometime though...hopefully my compy can support it. :D

Not bad, but you need more render effects and do add more color than only blue -.- :D

176075[/snapback]

I'll have you know that there is a drop shadow on the render and there is blue AND cyan...

(Okay, so it's completely unnoticeable. Sue me. :) )

:) Well it looks good, even if, as what Frozen said, it lacks a bit of blending. I think you should try some different text effects also Johnny. It's not that it's bad or anything, it's just it could be miles better :D

I think you should try some different text effects also Johnny

176215[/snapback]

Shhhh....don't let them find out I suck at text. :)

(See, I keep telling you guys I'm still a siggy n00b...I suck at text, my coloring's always the same, I always avoid having to blend, my backgrounds are never special...the list goes on and on...)

Thanks for the input/comments everybody.

EDIT: Oh, and I downloaded Gunz yesterday, it runs just fine (some "clutches" here and there, but nothing major. LIKE DOOM 3.) Anyway, I love that game. :D

Well its pretty good, i like the little pieces of him you chopped of of him >_> The brushing on the background is awesome. This is definetaly one of your best so far.

Well its pretty good, i like the little pieces of him you chopped of of him >_> The brushing on the background is awesome. This is definetaly one of your best so far.

176597[/snapback]

Chopped off? :D

Let's just say "highlighted" :D

Thanks for the comments. :)

Looking pretty good...but like they said...text is boring....need to blend..etc etc....and also, I think those little "highlights/cut outs" would be more effective if you used a different image that was relevant to Gunz Online...

i would have to say it is one of the best one the little squares makes it even look better i would have pixel strectch the render and use those colors for the background though.