xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
leiaah

Forgot How To Ftp what to put in the your server field

Hello there. I've been a member of Trap for a long time now and I always use the file manager in the cpanel to upload my files. I only use an ftp program (SmartFTP) once and now I can't remember what to put in the your server field to connect to Xisto. I've been needing to upload lots of pictures this week and I need to connect through ftp. Can anyone help me please? :)

Notice from cmatcmextra:
Added a topic description. Both are important here. Please include both in your next topic
Edited by cmatcmextra (see edit history)

I cannot acces my Cpanel, FTP, and POP3 Mail or webmail for that matter, not i of my Xisto Hosting account works, only this forums, and nobody elses site will load either. My guess, the server is down for that one in the year time it is. :) It was working an hour ago, then not no more. :D Admins, is everything fine? :D

Opps, Sorry...It seems after changing users to my Parents account on the computer i'm using, i can now access everything. This to me is very strange. About 2 hours ago now, i could access everything just fine and peachy. Now in my account again, i cannot. Does anyone have a clue as to why this might happen?Sorry about the double post. but this is another thing that is a big problem. Any ideas? :)

TOPIC HIJACKED!!!! This topic is for helping out leiaah by telling what the yourserver field. If you have your own ftp problems please start your own topic. This problem has been answered and needs no more discussion. If anyone wishes this topic to be re-opened, please report it and give a good reason for its reopening.// Locked