xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
tuddy

Mobile Phone Improvements Into the future...

What improvments or new features would you lie to see in mobiles into the future? I know people who feel that thier phone is there life and want so many features. Would you like to see them get smaller or go back to bigger versions? I guess there are some trade people out there that i know have fearly big hands and find it hard to push small little numbers! :)

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Edited topic title to fit the forum's TOS
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

I would like to see the screens get a bit bigger, so its easier to see detail on images and videos you get. Making the voice operated stuff work could also be a good idea!!

I realized that the reason some people speak so loudly into their cell phone is due to lacking this feature. When you speak into a home telephone, the microphone echoes back to the speaker which is reverberated to your ear. So you know how loud you are speaking. Believe it or not, to make cell phones lighter and smaller that little feature is not present in most of cell phones today. And since you cannot hear yourself well, when you block one of your ears with the darn cell phone, you tend to yell... it's a vicious cycle.I'd like to see this one small yet very practical improvement to cell phones. There's nothing like having a lunch break and listening to neighbor table's conversation, that?s half way across the room, about his kidney stones and the pain associated with passing them?