xisto Community
Sprite

Nice Anime Sig

I read a tutorial, and it showed me or made me realize... I have no limitations in photoshop... A lot of you prolly think im gay saying this but... The tutorial i read gave me a ton of info on a ton of stuff... It told me... How to get better... If that makes sense...

Posted Image

C&C Welcome.

Very attractive sig! Pink is an awesome color.The only things I don't like are the text placement and the brushing. Try not to place text over the render. It (the render) kinda loses focus if you do that. The brushing is awesome, but I don't like how you made it white on the right side. If you delete that part, it'll look like the gun just fired.Everything that I did not mention, I like.

Looks good, but I've seen better from you. The unneeded splurges of white are kind of a dislike, and I don't like Scanlines over text. Maybe erase that, and it'll be better.

I like the colours. Very cool. I can't stop looking at the eyes, a real focus point for myself, probably because of the difference in colour. I like it though. Perhaps a bit heavy on the white though. It's a bit distracting.I agree with the 'not putting the words and stuff over the image'. It looks likes it's in the way. At least it does when it's covering the face of the person. Perhaps it would be okay over a less essential part of the picture.Anyway, still, good work!

I'll have to say, that's a VERY lovely sig there. The pink really got me, as well the great effects. The eyes are also very catchy, so that's a plus. So, great job. :)9/10

Wow..pretty nice...I love how the green eyes sharply contrast with the pink. Maybe you should tone down the bright white thats floating around the sig. The beginning of "Sprite" is a tad hard to read as well....but overall, very nice :) 9/10 from me as well

Very attractive sig! Pink is an awesome color.

The only things I don't like are the text placement and the brushing. Try not to place text over the render. It (the render) kinda loses focus if you do that. The brushing is awesome, but I don't like how you made it white on the right side. If you delete that part, it'll look like the gun just fired.

Everything that I did not mention, I like.

175334[/snapback]

What he said. Don't quite like those scanlines on top of the name either. =/

Not bad though. Least it's not a photomanip. :)

hey sprite it is one of the best sigs i've seen here.i really like the color and liked the text effect as well...(i hope that i'll apply the text effect on my sig as well he he he) now you mentioned about the tutorial so i think being in a community you must share that link if you find that link is a great resource...what do you have to say? :)

I think its stunning! But i agree with everyone else about the white and the scan lines over the text... It looks out of place a bit. But other than that its great.The eyes look perfect, its a perfect focus point!! The font needs to be moved a bit but other than the scan lines i really like all the other stuff around it. Very cool.Id say, 7.9/10 as it is. :)

very nice signature :)i would suggest that you would some more lines in the background as you did on the right side.i'll give you a 8/10

I like the colours. Very cool. I can't stop looking at the eyes, a real focus point for myself, probably because of the difference in colour. I like it though. Perhaps a bit heavy on the white though. It's a bit distracting.

I agree with the 'not putting the words and stuff over the image'. It looks likes it's in the way. At least it does when it's covering the face of the person. Perhaps it would be okay over a less essential part of the picture.

Anyway, still, good work!

175346[/snapback]

i agree with all of this. nothing to add.

Not to sound suck-up-ish, but i seriouslly can't find anything I don't like about this sig, very sexy indeed.

Ok, the "Can't ever get enough" text is kinda meh(as in not great but not totally bad), but I still love it, gj.