xisto Community
Johnny

Medabots Sig [by Johnny]

Omg. Dude, are you blind? That has to be the ugliest sig you've made, in a long time.

Bah just playing, I love it. Maybe lower the scanlines, but looks hawt -_-

175072[/snapback]

I'll kill you. :P

J/k. Thanks brotha.

(But really though. I'll kill you. :P )

Personally, I don't think it suits my tastes, but by all means, apart from that, it is presented quite well. The background is simplistic but effective, and blends behind the render nicely. The text is placed well, and some effects on it have made it stand out nicely, with a suitable font. The measurements are certainly interesting on the side. I think maybe if they had more of a context - ie more of a menu feel or something, it would be better -_-

one of your bests?? You're bests with the word JOHNNY on it.. or overall?Because I've seen a better one somewhere that you made for someone else..Anyways it's O.K... cool as usual. I don't know if it's me but the gradient on the text looks misplaced and the blue on black looks good but I think the black space to the side overpowers it. This is from eyes of a crappy graphics maker haha...so don't blame me if I hate good sigs.

I like it very much, but i dont think its your best. (After browsing your site)I agree with Becca, i think the font is a little out of place. The whole image is very curvy but the text dosnt look right there... it need to be at an angle or curved somewhere.I like the colour, but it is lacking detail in the background. If i needed to rate, ill give this a 7.4/10 (aganst your other stuff.).:)

one of your bests?? You're bests with the word JOHNNY on it.. or overall?

Because I've seen a better one somewhere that you made for someone else..

Anyways it's O.K... cool as usual. I don't know if it's me but the gradient on the text looks misplaced and the blue on black looks good but I think the black space to the side overpowers it. This is from eyes of a crappy graphics maker haha...so don't blame me if I hate good sigs.

175119[/snapback]

One of my best, Becca dear. As in there's some still better. :D

But thanks. :)

I like it very much, but i dont think its your best. (After browsing your site)

I agree with Becca, i think the font is a little out of place. The whole image is very curvy but the text dosnt look right there... it need to be at an angle or curved somewhere.

I like the colour, but it is lacking detail in the background.

If i needed to rate, ill give this a 7.4/10 (aganst your other stuff.).

:D

175126[/snapback]

Hm...thanks to you too. :D

like i said the render looks good on top of the brushing and the tech brushes look good with it.