xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
SarCasM

New(er) Sigs. Meh.

Haven't been posting my sigs that I've been making, some just didn't feel were worth it and some just didn't feel like posting, but got bored and decided to post a few of them.

Newest:

Posted Image

Meh..

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Note, the last one is not supposed to be "tech" or anything, it is also MEANT to be plain, oh, and it sucks.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Not too bad I suppose. Overall, make sure you have a solid border that covers the whole sig, some of your borders are too light, or phase off when touching the render. Also maybe try some more brushing, and blending of renders, rather than just changing blending options/opacity.I like the second one best, it has an interesting background, I think text choice isn't bad, just perhaps a bigger, better placed render would do it.

The Second and the third are too much alike. Looks like you switched colors and renders and made 2 different sigs. Which isn't bad if you're testing things out. Not bad overall, I'm going to chekc out your site right now, see all your work -_-

out of those i think the second is the best. thats probably because the colors are all more similar. mainly, i think you should try out some different background tutorials and then once you get some good ones, you should try blending in your renders.

i like them,but i have a question, whats the name of that stupid little poppet at your second sign? (i have it in my avatar... but i dont know his name)

CF: The border on the second sig was a test kinda, and as I've stated before I don't save psd's of my sigs, so meh.

The third one which indeed has basically the same background, that "border" was yet another test, I was just screwing around and I don't really care enough to try and fix it.

Third sig, yes, the border goes under the right side renders, I never noticed it till it was too late, but meh refer to my comment under it.

Anyway, thank you for your comments.

Frozen: Refer to "The third one which indeed has basically the same background".

Ralphie: Using tutorials in my sigs is a big no-no for me, but thank you for your comments.

wassie: I'm ashamed -_-Gir > you.

Thanks to everyone for the comments, now back to waasting my life away in front of my TV screen.

4th one is the better one since its original, the other need work in all areas of sig making.