xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Kubi

[::kubi::] Vs [::biscuitrat::] When will the madness stop??

KuBi

Posted Image

VS

Biscuitrat

Posted Image

Good luck! CREATORS, NO COMMENTING, COMMENTING WILL AUTOMATICALLY FORFIET YOU.

No posting unless you're voting.

I like both of them. The only problem with Kubis is that it is really monotone, and the problem with Biskies is that I don't like that color.But as for Kubis, I love that background and the render.And with biskies, I love the simplicity, the background subtleness, and how it is really different.I place my vote with Kubi, although it is the same exact style as 1 million other people in this world.

Blaque -- So...based on that first line, you're picking the one you think is monotone over the one with the color you don't like. O.oIt's all good. My vote goes to biskie for uniqueness and flow. KuBster, put your text below the color balance so instead of looking pale white, it matches the bg.1:1. Tie.

I'ma go with biscuitrat's. Everything goes great with each other. Best one yet, biscuit.1:2 Biscuitrat.

1:4, I'm going with Biscuitrat's sig as well.KuBi:After seeing so many grunge sigs [including mine], one gets tired of the same old generic grunge sig. You should go for some creative twists and add a few unique things here and there in order to have an effective sig. For example, I'm experiementing with using different shapes for my sigs besides the generic rectangle. Overall, the sig is well done, though a tad monotone, but it just doesn't catch my attention. And btw, can I get the name of that font please? -_-Biscuitrat: Simplistic, but impressive. It flows together nicely, and its a refreshingly different from the majority of the sigs we have here.

my score goes to Biscuitrat , the only reason behind this is that i liked the color of the sig very much.....and as far as KUBI's sig is concerned i liked the render a lot but not the color.score 1:5

Ooooo this is a tough one! Hmmm.... I like the awesome dramatic render in Kubi's sig - really good choice! I like the grunge look and the text fits in nicely with the sig.Biscuitrat went for something more original. I like the different highlighting effects that were used. The background is very nice and I like the text.Both of these sig are really good and it's a hard pick. But I like looking at art that is different and innovative. My vote goes to Biscuitrat because of its uniqueness and the creativity that went into it.Goog job both of you!

Kubi:Yeah I Like Kubi's Better - Mabey Blend It In Alittle More And Make It Smaller Mabey A 400 x 120.Biscuitrat:I Don't Like The Colors And The Fonts Over Used In My Opinoin Also I Think It's To Small.Sorry I Am Weird Both Are Other To Small Or To Big - NightWolf

I like KuBi's render. It works well with the monotone background. Nicely done. I am impressed with, however, Biscuitrat's render being outside of the border. A very nice touch. But I didn't think that the font type went well with that signature. I wonder if it had worked out to be better if Biscuitrat's render was monotone as well with slight hint of light purple hue?Current vote:Kubi 2 : 6 Biscuitrat

Kubi's is cool, no doubt, however I have to place my vote with Biskie because of the uniquness. I would START desiging with grunge, but after that, you have to expand a bit. Push yourself, etc, everything your high-school counselor said.2:8 Biskie- Mr. Panda