xisto Community
DoR

Account Suspended? How to know if the account is suspended.

Today I tried to update information on my site and get a error message "The Web site cannot be found".I checked my email and no notification of account suspension.I didn't post for about four days because I was far away of a computer.Which is the limit of days inactive to be suspended?Am I suspended?Thanks.

Hm...you said you were away and didn't post, that's probably the reason it was suspended. You have to post to keep your hosting credits up, if they go too low, the account gets suspended. Right now I'm seeing negative credits, so you'll want to bring those up to get your hosting back. Soon after you raise the credits back up, after 5 or so, you should get your account reactivated.(The reason you got no email is because it states in different areas of the site that you have to keep your credits up.)

I believe DoR's account is terminated completely. Looks like you did not post anything since your package #2 was activated on July 21st. I think the best way is to start over. Build your credits up and apply for new hosting account.

Hey, Hey.
My last post was on:

Posted on: Aug 8 2005, 02:35 PM

says My Assistant.The thread can be found here

Don't you think a little unfair?

As you says, quality posts. But if I don't have an answer to someone's question or a good topic to start, what can I do?
Maybe the way is extract info from other sites and paste here with the words scrambled??

Also, I check my credits and I have more than 40, and an average of 0.78 posts per day. Is so that bad?

So, please, reactivate my account.

When you were approved on July 21, whatever you had for your hosting credits it was reset to 2 (package #2 resets to 2 after subtracting 30 credits from what you had). You really haven't build up enough credits between July 21st and July 25th. And the next post you made was in August 5th. You barely had enough credits to sustain your hosting. All of your post between July 21st and July 25th were one or two liners. When OpaQue ran a new script (according to him about 2-3 days ago) it seems like your hosting was terminated.Edit: once when your hosting was terminated, your credits does not diminish. Are you sure you have 40 credits as you say? Because I'm seeing -12965 or so.

Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

Hey, Hey.

My last post was on:

says My Assistant.

The thread can be found here

Don't you think a little unfair?

As you says, quality posts. But if I don't have an answer to someone's question or a good topic to start, what can I do?

Maybe the way is extract info from other sites and paste here with the words scrambled??

Also, I check my credits and I have more than 40, and an average of 0.78 posts per day. Is so that bad?

So, please, reactivate my account.

173600[/snapback]

as i see it, you are not yet classified as a HOSTED member. you're still under "Group: Members". although your hosting application has been approved already (http://forums.xisto.com/topic/24783-free-web-hosting-dor-free-website-dortrap17com/), are you sure you have activated your hosting already? check private message sent to you by an admin for the instructions (which gets sent to member after getting hosting approved). after following that, your profile will change to "Group: [HOSTED]", and you can do what you need to do with your site. -_-

If you send me an email address I can show you a snapshot of my browser saying "HOSTING CREDITS: 42.50". Maybe you have problems with credits control.When my hosting was accepted, my hosting credits didn't change. I have no way to see if I need credits or not....Please, inform what are the limits of posting...I am not guilty if I don't have enough tools to self control.

When my hosting was accepted, my hosting credits didn't change.

173608[/snapback]

This alarms me. Let's get back to the basics. Did you EVER activate your hosting process? If you have not activated your hosting your credits would've never changed. Were you able to upload and see your hosting?

Dear serverph:I received the e-mail, did the steps to get the hosting, upload files, create a subdomain, create an e-mail address, checked e-mail via horde webmail, etc.Today, I wanted to login to cpanel and I get this error. Till now was perfect, but....

The official answer from the above is you need to reapply for the hosting again. Please make a note that in your application your hosting was terminated due to lack of credits and thus you are reapplying.Edit: You may use the same cPanel login name or different this time.

Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

Thanks,but please understand that I lost time and info by a problem on the service.When I thought It was all OK, my account was deleted....So bad,..

You bet, and thank you OpaQue for clearing things up for us.It is imperative that you always have at least 10 hosting credits at all times! This will eliminate any suspending or terminating of your hosting account. Keep on posting and welcome back to Xisto -_-I'll leave this thread open for few more days then I'll close it.

I believe DoR's account is terminated completely. Looks like you did not post anything since your package #2 was activated on July 21st.
I think the best way is to start over. Build your credits up and apply for new hosting account.

:lol:
oh yes sir,?

you are so confirmed about your free web hosting just until it's been suspende you come here?
for what ? i am just so sorry about your affairs.
i think you need do your credits from 0 to 30 points i think you would re apply the account.
you will be more patient about your host next time.
-_-
thank you
good luck
guangdian