xisto Community
Johnny

Sig Of The Week #2 -- Discussion Talk about the SOTW here, please.

This will be a seperate topic for discussing the week's entries. Remember, do not post anything but entries in the entry topic. This avoids clutter and makes it easier to set up voting. No flaming or whining in either topic.
So, get posting. Talk about your entry or others...whatever you want. Just keep it nice and clean. Don't wanna go banning people over graphics, right? -_-

Edited by Johnny (see edit history)

I got mine up. It was supposed to be for Moonwitch but I'm keeping her on reserve until I can make a better one -_-

why hasnt the voring began? the week is already over... need to pay more attention.

176345[/snapback]

Says the guy who barely even hangs in the graphics forums. Anyway, today's the day voting begins, I never said it would be EXACTLY at the beginning of the day...and I have a real life, that happened to make me busy all day. I'll start everything up in the morning...busy...