xisto Community
The_Angel

First Kiss Do you still remember it?

Lol, My very first Kiss.... that is such a hard-to-remember question for me at least. But let me think... yeah... it was a long long time ago (surely), when I was in the middleschool and I remember there was this beautiful girl who was the kind of girl everyone wanted to date in that time. Eventhough she seemed to be a very open-minded girl, deep in her mind she was more like a geek. She rather going out to see a good art-film than joining a party with the rest of the classmates. Everyguy wanted to date her, but she wasn't just interested on dating anyone... or at least that was what everyone (included me) thought about it. One day (considere me as a geek when middleschool) I saw her in the school library, then we started talking about our fave movies and authors, and all that stuff, you know... it was totally cool, i remember when we said bye that day, she gave a really nice kiss first on my cheek... then she looked at me and held my hands and finally kissed me in crazy way.... hahaha, I couldn't believe that was happening to me!!!Well, that might prove that sometimes girls are just different than we think they are... :(Cheers!!!! :huh: p.s. we were bf and gf for one year and a half... my classmates were kind of dissapointed about that situation :P

Mine was weird but interesting somewhatIt was back in like...the 4th grade or something, I don't remember. My teacher was reading a story, and all of us were gathered in front of her to listen to it. Then someone tapped my shoulder, I turned around and bam. He kissed me. It was for like...2 seconds and the teacher didn't notice because she was staring at the pages in the book. But I kinda liked that guy. Now, we rarely talk to each other because we have no classes together. I didn't like him that much back then anyways. It was not the first kiss I had expected and I never saw it comming @_@

I made out with the "boy of my dreams" (he still seems to be the most attractive boy I've actually met) at a Dashboard Confessional show. Oh, how cliche.

My first kiss.. I was five, and in kindergarten/preschool. This one kid I knew from preschool was on my bus to kindergarten, and was in my class for the first couple of days. For some reason, I don't know why, he got moved to a different kindergarten class. So the first day after the switch, he asked me to walk him to his class, 'cause he thought he would get lost (this was impossible, even for a five year old). So I did. This continued for maybe.. half the school year. Somewhere in that half-schoolyear, he told me what I kiss was while we were at preschool, and asked me to kiss him. And so, while Sesame Street was playing in the background and 10 or 15 other kids watching the tv, I kissed him. After the half of the school year was up, he told me he didn't need me to walk him to his class anymore, because he knew the way B) I still know him now, though he hangs out with a very different group of people, and claims he doesn't remember..Besides that, my first "actual" kiss was when I was 14, and was much lamer than the 5-year-old one. Both of us were terrified to do it, and I won't go into any more detail than that B)

My very first kiss was when I was 14 years old. And it was quite nice, I remember I used to like this girl at school. She was quite serious, and some people even thought that she was a bit mean.ANyways, I remember we were once discussing about some physics topics (both, she and I, were a pair of geeks at school). Then she started looking at me in a strange way, then I got closer (I supposed that she probably wanted the same I wanted: a kiss) and finally I kissed her.... hahaha, after that she said she was looking at my hair because there seemed to be a bug on it B) Anyways, she said she liked the kiss so, we had to repeat the process of physics discussion a few more times after all....Cheers!!! B)

Well I had two first kisses. The first kiss I had was a tap kiss and me and my friend were on a train and we were with two other friends. So my friends decide lets play truth or dare and they dared me and my friend to kiss. At the time they didnt know that we had feelings for each other but we were to shy to kiss. So we took the dare up nervously and tap kissed. Later that day we shared our first real kiss in which my friend sat on my lap and we made out in the office cause at the time we were doing internships. This was all in the 9th grade.

It was July, and I went on an Alaskan cruise with my grandma, which meant complete freedom! I was walking around the deck when I saw the most handsome guy I have ever seen! I went up to him and said hi. To me great suprise, this guy had the sexiest accent ever. His name was Sebastian, and he was from Romania. Romania!!! European guys are quite hot. So anyway, Sebastian asked if I would like to get some pizza with him and in my mind i was screaming HECK YEAH but I responded with a quite polite, "sure!". So we went to the pizzeria (which you usually have to pay for) and got two pizzas, one cheese and one olive. for dessert, we ordered two tiramasus. When the bill came, it was 100 dollars (!), but sebastian whispered something in the waiter's ear and ripped up the bill. When we left the pizzeria, I asked him why we didn't have to pay the bill and he simply replied, "I have connections" and smiled. After walking around the deck a few more times, we decided to go the arcade, where I annihilated him in Soul Calibur II. Evening was fast approaching, and he asked if i would have dinner with him. I said I couldn't because I had to eat dinner with granny, but we agreed to meet after dinner. Anyhoo, after dinner we went to the discoteque and danced a little (I'm a horrible dancer!!!!). To complete the evening, we changed into our swimsuits and went midnight swimming (the best type of swimming!) Well in alaska, a summer night is not that warm, more like 50 some degrees. I was shivering like crazy, and Sebastian wrapped a towel around me. He looked into my eyes and before I knew it, our lips had met. It was the greatest experience of my life!!!!

ah wow first kiss, my first kiss i was fourteen there was a 4 year age difference...it was just a peck nothing too special so i dont know if that can really be counted as a first kiss....a first kiss that actually meant something i was 16 and there was only a 2 year age difference. that was great i was getting into my car and he pulled me close and kissed me...it was slightly awkward because i was sitting down so i stood up and we tried again eventually we got the hang of it that was great...so much fun from then on kissing became one of my favorite things to do. and it still is besides cuddling and stuff but kissing is one of the most intamate things that you can do with someone else and really show the passion that you have for someone else. who knows maybe someday you can be looking back on a first kiss with the person that you marry and it could be them just waiting for it to happen again. wedding kisses i thought were always kinda cutsey...idk who knwos i'll post more later maybe.

Well my first kiss was in southend-on-sea amusement park. My family and his family were quite close and we all decided to go on a saturday morning. We went and me and him kept hugging and touching each other- not in that way!! like touching arms ad he kept putting his arm around me and then me my sister and him went looking for some good rides and them we lost my sister but we didnt really care becasue we went to the crooked house which moved side to side and front to back and there was lots of scary stuff there as well then when we went in we stayed in one room and then the room moved to one side and we found each other kissing in a corner unable to stop until some fat boy was moved to where we were then we went to look for my sister who was carrying on a bench because she fought we had left her there lol, my dad had a go at us also and then we went to some more rides and he bought me a bear and other stuff and THAT WAS HOW I HAD MY FIRST KISS

hmm .. i dont forget about my first kiss. i think i made my first kiss with my girlfriend 4 years a go. it wonderfull .. she kissed my lips. ( uhm .. i dont remember anymore) but i dont know where she is now .. and i think i dont want to meet her again.

my first kiss was a french that like.....the girl i liked, she lived with her cousins. and we're all friends her cousins, she, and myself. and she just told me, "Hey alex, want to see a magic trick?" and im thinking it's just some cheesy one but okay. "Okay." so she tells me "Close your eyes" and just...bam! it happened.2 days later....we made out when i slept over for new years (last night). yeup. kind of fast paced.

I was 12, and Me and this guy i was friends with, were always hanging out...we had built a club house in his back yard, and we were there almost everyday. And one day he just kissed me... He was a little older like 13/14...but anyway we after that went to our club house to make out, till his father caught us once, and we werent allowed to play together again it sucked, but it is one of my favorite memories.