xisto Community
pilgrim_of_mini-monkeys

I Bring Gifts From The Land Of Fw. Biscuitrat, Frozen, Johnny, Kubi...

Hi guys. I just made these sigs a couple of hours ago. I know they aren't as good as others but they were made in Fireworks, blame it not me lol.

Biscuitrat's:

Posted Image

Frozen's:

Posted Image

Johnny's:

Posted Image

Kubi's:

Posted Image

Saint Michael's:

Posted Image

Wassie's:

Posted Image

There are still a couple more I want to do. Oh, and let me know what you think.

Omg, the first one's a bit disturbing to me. :shudders:Anyways, some of the renders could use some more blending. Out of all of them, my fave would have to be the one made for johnny.

Mine says Boy Wonder but has a girl on it. X.xBut it's cool, they're all not bad...I really would switch to Photoshop though...I'm sure you'd be able to make much cooler stuff.I like Frozen's best. -_-Anyway, thanks, I'll add it to my gallery, and make you one back when I get the time.

Mine says Boy Wonder but has a girl on it. X.x

But it's cool, they're all not bad...I really would switch to Photoshop though...I'm sure you'd be able to make much cooler stuff.

I like Frozen's best. -_-

Anyway, thanks, I'll add it to my gallery, and make you one back when I get the time.

173380[/snapback]

Lol. It is a boy though. Just with girlish features. I have just baught Jasc Paint Shop Pro 8.1, so maybe soon I can eventually make cooler stuff.

Lol. [1] It is a boy though. Just with girlish features. [2] I have just baught Jasc Paint Shop Pro 8.1, so maybe soon I can eventually make cooler stuff.

173502[/snapback]

[1] *sigh* Anime dudes NEVER have adam's apples. -_-

[2] Paintshop Pro...hm...good luck with that. From what I've seen it's not too much better than Fireworks.

I'm pretty sure you can get PSP brushes and stuff though, but as you said Johnny, I haven't seen many good sigs come out of it.Maybe a better choice would have been Photoshop Elements - it's about the same as PSP and has a lot of Photoshop stuff in it - I've seen some pretty good Elements sigs...

I am glad that corel took over Jasc. The product is really bad, even worse than paint.net. I could only just make a shape when the interface messed up.I am going to download a trial of Photoshop 7 and see how well that works.

Nudie Peter is undeniably sexy. Thanks! You've combined my passion for retro with my passion for Peter into one sig! You rock! <3 <3 <3 <3