xisto Community
MystiK1337

Man Dies After 50 Hours Of Gaming. wow...

interesting that this topic is still going but again he would have to have something go wrong with his body in order for that to happen.

I love playing games, but I also have enough time to do school work and my editing work. :P When I was a kid I used to play 10+ hours a day, but I sure go potty :P and sleep for at least 8 hours at 9:00pm! I used to play like that when I was 7-9 ;) But I couldn't imagine someone playing non-stop for 50 hours! What do you get in it if one quits a job just to play games...? He said he'll finish the game, how can he? It's an online game! Finishing the game would mean it'll probably take forever... :P Wow... 50 hours... *tries to calm down*

hmmm ...a friend of mine could play that long toobut has some stops, like drinking water and such~if one would play that long and go on without anything in his body, i guess it would make him break down like that @_@:~

that maybe able to happen i mean if the guy has played video games his hole life and has been putting many hours into it a game makes you very stressfull and scared(i guess sometime). That kind of stuff could of put is heart into some pretty bad conditions and he probally had a bad heart to begin with and then playing a game for 50 hours with little sleep probally not much food and stuff would make you very tired and you wouldn;t have much engergy. And ontop off all that he is getting all streesed out becuase thats what happens when you dont know if someones going to kill you or not, that could of done it i guess it all depends on what kind of condition his heart was in.

wow. 50 hours. That is a really, really long time. I think the longest i have ever been on the computer is maybe 9 hours. Takin turns with someone else though. But 50 hours almost straight. that's crazy.

for this to happen he must have had a problem. Becuase someone doesnt just die from playing a game for a long time. But 50 hours is just a crazy amount of time. That would really wreck your eyes if you did that. But i don't think it would kill you.

Thats crap, i played for 4 days straight, not sleeping at all.He must have like not ate and been deprived of fluids and nutrition. its just not right to play that long though.i slept for 2 days after that

I was honestly pretty embarassed when I heard about this. People need to get a life, seriously. Why would you do that just to play a game, idiot.Videogames took Korea by storm and I'm scared of the rising number of students over-playing now. There was another korean student (14 I believe) who died in a Cyber Cafe because he was playing way too long and was living off vitamin water. Another more famous one is the death of a Chinese girl from playing too much World of Warcraft. It's sad... it really is.

SEOUL, South Korea - A South Korean man who played computer games for 50 hours almost non-stop died of heart failure minutes after finishing his mammoth session in an Internet cafe, authorities said on Tuesday.
The 28-year-old man, identified only by his family name Lee, had been playing online battle simulation games at the cybercafe in the southeastern city of Taegu, police said.

Lee had planted himself in front of a computer monitor to play online games on Aug. 3. He only left the spot over the next three days to go to the toilet and take brief naps on a makeshift bed, they said.

Whoa, 50 hours, I can barely last for 3 hours, that's with or without listening to my mp3 player...

WOW! What a... The longest I've ever spent in front of a computer was like almost 30 hours...I laughed at the end of the report where it said that it's a weird country! :(:)

Thats the way I want to fall when I get old.Cause of death: Pawnin too many noobs.In all seriousness though wow...Battlefield 2 (presumtion) isnt even fun after 5 hours...id hate to see him on WoW.-Society-

Well, i dont understand how did he survived the first 30h, the most i've stayed in front of my lcd was 2 days ago, and was no more than 17h. I think the man died of the bad-quality food, or the bad-quality internet cafe gamez. Sure they had DeltaForce 1 :)

wow, thats quite along time. @__@i usually go down when i reach 12 or so hours of playing, but 50?!~
thats too much for me @_@

i guess some people do that to escape somthing in the real world, thats what i think~

unless he is with some sort of sickness~

it's been done before