xisto Community

could you guys tell me what you think? I used paint shop pro 7 to make the sig, it took around 40 mins -_-

Posted Image

i know it's small, and i entered it in a contest. please be truthful about it, i won't be hurt by it >_<

hmmm... looks a bit different...in almost every signature you can see what it is... i cant really in this one. And the border takes all the focus of the signature... because its... also different. And the right text is readable but the left one isn't... to bad.oh... i see a face now in your signature... anyway... very good try -_-

That's not bad for something made in PSP7. But i fail to find your name in it. Only thing i find a bit off, is the green area to the far right. It seems a bit pale.

Pretty impressive for PSP...but it lacks a real focus. The text and render blend in to the bg too much, I suppose.

Notice from Johnny:
Merged my own double post. -_-

All of those colors immediately draw the eye. It's a nice mix of colors and very original looking. What I don't like about it is that I can't see your sig line anywhere. There is text on it, but it's very faded out and I think it was meant to be more of a decoration? If not, maybe you could darken it up a bit or something to make it stand out more. I would also add one element that really stands out... something that people will immediately know what it is and create a theme for your sig. I like it. Even just putting some nice text for your sig would make all the difference - even if you don't add a focal point.I like the colors of the second sig and how all the elements blend so well together. Yellow is not often used and it really looks good! One thing I would suggest with the second sig is to bring out the text more. I want to see the name! -_-

yeah the text could stand out just a bit more, brushing is ok but could be better.