xisto Community
Johnny

Trap17 Graphics Crew Whos in, and other exciting info.

Here's the official list of the T17 graphics crew, and what they do (primarily).

Heads:
Saint Michael -- Sigs, Templates, Logos
Johnny -- Sigs, Fractals, 3D Abstract, Renders

Members:
KuBi -- Sigs, Renders, Wallpapers
Truefusion -- Sigs, Splash, Templates, Logos, Renders, Hand-Drawn Drawings
Cool Freaker -- Sigs (usually abstract)
Frozen -- Sigs, Wallpapers, Templates, C4D, Terragen
Snlildude87 -- Sigs
Phyre -- Sigs (usually grunge), Textures, Templates

(To the crew: If there's anything you'd like to add or remove to the list, let me know. I've also added all your contact info to my list, and I'd like to set some "foundation", so contact me when you get the chance.)

So, there you have it. Everyone on that list is in the crew, for now. For more information, see the individual bios. If we notice a member slacking off, or lacking in their work, they'll be dropped. Also, periodically, we will be adding new members, so don't lose hope. More likely than not most of the original applicants will get a spot at some point or another.

OTHER INFORMATION:
Now that the crew has launched, we'll be making a "starter pack", which will essentially, be a big zip file, with a ton of different art, categorized and indexed, free for use however you like. There will be Fractals, Free Sig PSDs, Wallpapers, 3D Renders, and some other stuff. Basically, any art that could benefit the community, that the creator wouldn't mind sharing, will be in it. Now, this will be a GFX Crew based pack, but I've decided to let the public contribute as well. If you'd like to donate to the pack, simply make a topic in the Current Projects section, and post up whatever it is you'd like in the pack. I'll add it when I start collecting everyone's donations.

Teaser -- I've already been working on my own donations, and I can already tell you that there will be at least 60 fractals in the pack.

To donators -- Remember, the pack will be free for any use. Don't donate something you don't want being used in a certain way.

*side note* When I say heads, don't take it as "we're better than you". It's just saying that we're steering the group in the right direction.

NOW, that's that. In the next few days we'll be settling everything down, and finishing up the sig tourney and SOTW. Soon after, we look forward to some really nice stuff coming out. Keep your eyes peeled.

EDIT:
Come one, come all. Come get your crew tags, made by Truefusion. I only did the colors. I've decided against the "color-coded expertise" thing, because some of us would have too many colors, and most of us would have at least 2. So, just take your pick of whatever color you like.

// site for banners no longer exist

Edited by OpaQue (see edit history)

Congrats everyone!Hope to see the Donation Zip soon.I have a few domains I can lend if you want to have a website tourny?Who can build the best website template?What team can build the best website template?etc.

[1] Congratulations to those who made it also! Hope to be working with you in the near future :P

[2] Great to see you really got this off the ground Johnny.

[1] No doubt. -_-

[2] Likewise.

Notice from Klass:
I posted 1 Word so Klass changed it to the Cool Notice with alot more 1 Words added to make a Sentence. I hope I do not post 1 Words again or Klass will warn me.

172266[/snapback]

Lol, cute. -_-

Congrats everyone!

[1] Hope to see the Donation Zip soon.

[2] I have a few domains I can lend if you want to have a website tourny?

[3] Who can build the best website template? What team can build the best website template?

etc.

172268[/snapback]

[1] A week or so.

[2] That'd be great, but we don't need it just yet. Still got lotsa things to figure out.

[3] Contest? Hm...depends on how many we can get to enter.

Awwwww those tags are so cute! When I apply next time, I'm going straight for that pink one like a cheetah. Or a cheetah with jetpacks strapped to its legs.Incredibly fast.

Or a cheetah with jetpacks strapped to its legs.

172318[/snapback]

You know, I think that'd be pretty funny to watch. Good luck next time. At the rate you're going, you're already in. -_-

Man, i shoulda have applied earlier... dang.

172451[/snapback]

Shoulda have, woulda have, coulda have, didn't have. :P

It's all good though. Just stick around and help out. You'll get in. -_-