xisto Community
bob

TRAVEL whereve you been? do you want to go?

Everyone here may have more experience in traveling, but for me. i never. I wish i can travel around the world. haaaaaa, well, would any body give me some response for the below question?1/ do you feel tired when you are at the destination?2/ do you feel afraid everywhere out of your native place?3/ when you walk around where the place have many people and you don't know anyone. do you feel lonely?4/ do you feel home sick?the fours question below is what i am thinking of my travels. I wonder if anyone here never feel like me... and if you can tell me why or give me some reason to be normal mode.thanks!dorei

I've spent four years in New Zealand, one day and a night in Singaore, one week in Paris and the rest of my life in England and Wales! Oh, and I've visited Scotland as well. I would love to go to Moscow. I don't why, I just have this hankering to go there. I would also love to go to Barcelona to see La Sagrada Familia as I love Gaudi's architecture. After that, probably Canada and back to New Zealand to see how much it's changed since I was there in the 1970's.

i have been to dubai,kuwait,saudia arabia,kuwait,india,canada ,the best place was kuwait coz i used 2 live there lol and dubai was cool 2,india was kinda *BLEEP* with bullshyt on the roads and drunk ppl getttin run over by cars all the time and dogs chasing after me for no reason,Canada is where i currently live and its ok not that good and not that bad

I never go to visit any far countries. No more reason without MONEY!!! I only play internet and get information about each places or sometimes get from a handbill. I will suggest you for some place where i was born Thailand. Thailand have more place, more feel and various... that very intereting. Thai people are very kind and friendly. I please everyone to visit my home. ^^

Domestically, I have never been to Washington State, Utah, Iowa, and New Mexico. So this summer, I am driving from New York to Seattle, WA, and end up in Nevada via the coast line. I'll be sleeping under the stars and driving 12 hours a day. I am going to document my journey.Internationally, I have been to few countries. I was going through a depressing moment in my life and I decided to sell everything and went on a back-packing. I spent 4 weeks in London, UK thru Dover. Took the boat (it was like 6 hour float) to Dover where I caught the train to Paris. After 2 weeks during Tour de France, I biked and flew to Madrid, Spain. Got bored and drove to Barcelona (excellent place). I had food poisoning so I had to fly back to Toronto, ON. After this life changing experience, I was a wannabie globetrotter. I spent 3 weeks doing nothing but catching some rays in Dominican Republic (the best non-Cuban cigars you can ever have). A year after that bunch of my high school friends and I headed down to Cancun, Mexico where we almost drowned due to a strong undertow (mentioned on my other post). The year after that we all vacationed at Jamaica, where if you're not stoned you're not their own-a Jamaican motto :lol: Last year we booked the entire lower floor of a cruise ship and had the blast! I would seriously recommend a cruise tour if you are low on money but love to eat! Japan was beautiful yet so expensive. Singapore was humid during my visit but best price for 5 star hotels! Singapore was THE place to be since I was able to speak English and they all understood me. Japan was just a translation book after another... I was born in Korea so naturally Korea is almost definitely a yearly thing. And at the end of this year or beginning of next, I?ll be touring from Germany to Hungary. It is my strong recommendation that you, at some point in your life, travel abroad. It will open your eyes and open your mind! It's incredible how narrow minded one can get for staying in one place.

I was in Thailand, Sweden, Cosica, France, Italy, Croatia.I loved my stay in Thailand, nice people, my favorite food - rice- , lot of things to see.Very nice.

Well, where should I start? Within Canada, I haven't much outside of Quebec and Ontario except Nova Scotia and New Brunswick. Changed fights at Vancouver once, but that doesn't really count. In the U.S., I traveled to New York, Michigan, Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Vermont, Maine, Massachusets, Ohio, Missouri, Oklahoma and Florida.Ouside of Canada and the U.S., I went to England, Thailand, Indonesia (Bali), Korea and Japan (where I live now).Places I want to go include...New Zealand, Australia, France, Italy, Singapore, Hong Kong, China, Mexico, Spain, Germany, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Holland....(still lots of places to visit, as you can see)

hey! i am 20 and i have visited some very beautiful places:)i come from slovenia, which is btw very besutiful and i recommend it for anyone, who likes mediteranian.. last year i went to croatia and it was so awsome that i am planing to go there also this year. I liked Izrael very much, but i think that it is not a best place, peaceful place, to go... but i liked Jeruzalem it is a city filled with history and religion...

I have only been to the United States. I would like to go to Ireland, Scotland, England, Italy, Egypt, China, Japan, and Brazil. I've been to about every province in Canada except for P.E.I. In the states I've been to New York, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, Ohio, Indiana, and North Carolina.

I've been to Greece many times (for the summer) and all the times it was perfect. The people aren't much good and friendly.Great country, too bad that Greece And Macedonia(where i leave) have some political problems :(And i'v been to Egypt once( for the summer ), in beach albatros. Egypt (like always) it was hot, good smelly country (no effence but the place was like that), HOT and the people are good there, unlike greece people

I love travelling always have and always will, I've been to so many place in my country or even overseas! Place such as Italy, France, India, Japan, Fiji and Canada! This year I may be going to Japan again, well I'm saving up for it and am so excited! I really want to visit China, Germany place like that it seems really nice to live there cause we'll I have heaps of friends from them countries!

Here is my list :D I have been traveling a lot since a kid cause of grandparents working for the Russian embacy. - Russia - England - Austria - Spain - France - Italy - Germany - CanadaThe best vacation i had was in Spain - Malaga. Such a beautifull place! :PMy dream is to go to Australia, New Zealand and Vietnamm :) I might actually go to Vietnamm next summer. Cant wait!

Edited by LastCause (see edit history)

Well the only country i ever Visited (except my own lol) was England!! , I've been in London for a few days with some business and I gotta say it was awesome , the people there are GREAT GREAT GREAT. As a tourist it happens often not to know speific things about the local place so you need to ask people around you. As far as people from London , every one of them helped every way that he could.. sometimes more then I needed to , they even insisted to help some more.. it was funny sometimes :P).Great Country what can I say. On the way back , I drove through France + Germany + Austria + Hungary and finnaly home Romania and had lots of problems especially in France. People there were very COLD , it's an incredible diference between France and England. People were almost scared when they saw we didn't speak France.. unbelievable. In the rest of the countries i mentioned I didnt speak that much with residents so I can't compare them with others but as far as France.. i was totaly dissapointed with the ones I encountered from it.