xisto Community
faith

Sig Request Requesting an awesome sig

Theme: Grunge / AbstractRender: YesRender Theme: Games, HL2. CSS.Color: ANy color, I like dark grunge though.Text: Yes? "Broken Faith"Other effects: If you can make a scan line, thatd be awesome.If you cna make that, becase as i can see hteres not so many requests, thatd be TOTALY AWESOME! thanks guys, if you cant find the time, Sorry for the bother!

I can try and get to it. I'm not too good at grunge but I'm trying out all my styles today, so grunge is on my list. It might be better if people posted a few of them so you could choose your favorite :/

Well, Im VERY new to photoshop, and know almost nothing about it, and right now im learning how to install brushes and such. I am also trying to learn hwo to blend good.

Oh brother...not another one of those wargame-type "I wear headsets all the time cause they make me look cool" guys. -_-

Posted Image

Well, I dunno about awesome, but I think it ain't too shabby. :P

Hehe, you beat me. I don't think my project was doing so well anyway. I picked a bad render @_@

Hehe, you beat me. I don't think my project was doing so well anyway. I picked a bad render @_@

172412[/snapback]

Meh. Mine has crappy blending, but shhh....nobody has to know. -_-

Base 02's a good font. And FAITH! DO YOU REALIZE I MADE YOU A SIG!?(I swear the guy's passed it like 10 times without so much as a peep.)

Base 02's a good font. And FAITH! DO YOU REALIZE I MADE YOU A SIG!?

(I swear the guy's passed it like 10 times without so much as a peep.)

173861[/snapback]

Lol, johhny yeah i saw it and saved it on my comp, im jsut to lasy to change my sig! ill do it like later today... lol