xisto Community
Sprite

Gift For Johnny We keep meeting at different sites

Well, what the subtitle says, we keep meeting at GFX sites, first RD -> Deviantart -> GR -> Here... Ive only given 2 gifts so far, this my 2nd, About the render, it was the friendliest one i had saved to my renders file...

Posted Image

- I was gonna put something besides God you spammer :D but it wouldnt fit :D

Hmm, looks "ok". You should have put the scanline layer below the render layer, so the scanlines don't go over the render itself. Uhm, text looks ok, and the renders aren't blended in well enough, blend the second one a bit better.6/10

It cant suck that bad >_< Somethin about it isnt right cant think of what... I like how it is blended and the scanlines should be on the render... thats how i intended it.

Scanlines should never go over a render dude, erase away from the render. It makes it look bad. the Text is nothing special, and their is no depth to the signature. Sorry man. 5/10.

Well, the scanlines are much better than what I did the first time. Search for my tekken sig.The background is not exciting enough for me. Also, don't put text over a render. I don't know why; I just don't do it.

I didnt realize it sucked that bad... I am better at photomanipulation, heres a alternate, johnny, accept this one instead of the one up there >_<...

Original: Posted Image

Manip: Posted Image

yeah i have to agree the text is lackluster since you overlayed it you can tell by the coloring of the text, and thats it really small and pixelated. yeah i would have put the scanlines under the render, since the background didn't have much depth in it.the blend job is noobish at most but good effort either way.6.3/10

I didnt realize it sucked that bad... I am better at photomanipulation, heres a alternate, johnny, accept this one instead of the one up there >_<...

Original: Posted Image

Manip: Posted Image

170765[/snapback]

Not bad. The after picture looks like what happens after a plane crash....or a cabin fire.

Hah, I like them both (the first one a bit more, actually.) I'll stick them both in the gallery. Thanks bro. I still have to make you one. Or two. :D

Didnt think of that...Grr... posted like... same time... NP... I didnt think the first was bad at all, but others think otherwise...

Notice from Johnny:
Merged double posts.

I actually liked the first one a lot more. I would have given it an 8/10. The scanlines didn't look bad at all - it was just the placement of the text. Also, you could have made the From: Sprite part a little more discreet. But the render and text made me laugh. So cute! <3