xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
DjLuki

Luki Vs Blaquemajik out of 5 votes..

wow this is a tough one well both are monotone to begin with so i have to look at somehting else.luki- some good blending but need more-text works well with this -render a little to transparentBlaqueMajik-text pixellated and it seems the luminosity didn't help it at all-render blended in good, but to monotone for the bg-its too green for my taste.my vote is luki on this one.

I'ma have to go with Luki here. BlaqueMajik has too much green going on.3:1 Luki up.

Ya, I noticed it was too green after I submitted it. I was trying to use a different color balance on the render but no colors looked good.Anyway, if I were to vote, I would vote for Luki, his design is really good and I love his text effect against that background, but too bad my vote doesn't countMine is about the 5th sig I have made with using brushes and other things, so I agree with everything you guys have said. I appreciate you give me a little C&C so I know what I can change to get more vote next time.

I'm gonna say Luki for the same reasons. His has great brushing (I love text) and it's well blended.4:1, Luki's up.