xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hansley

What is your favourite weapons in CS? Knife is included...lol

Oh man picking a favourite weapon on CS? That is hard lol. I use most every gun but I woudl have to say that the AK47 and M4A1 is quite nice. I also agree that the awp is not a very cool weapon to be up against, but it has its weaknesses (basically just run around and pray) . The best shotty personally is the pump action. You just feel powerful with that sucker haha. The pistols either the Deagle or USP. SMG , you have to go with the MP5!Then after all else fails, you are out of ammo (or need reloading on all guns) , just whip out the knife and slice and dice.Rifle: Ak47 Shotty: PumpPistol: DeagleSMG: MP5Last resort: KnifeThat's about it. Good luck all you killers out there :lol:

Here are my favorites, although this kinda varries if your talking source or old school cs.Favorite Rifle: M4A1Favorite Pistol: SigFavorite Shotgun: Pump shottyFavorite SMG: MP5

I dont think weapons make the difference if you are truly a good player you could get kills with anything and if you suck then maybe you can only get kills with AWP or M4 or whatever. I am not trying to insult anyone either i am just saying that truly skilled players will have the skill and aim with all weapons.

My most favorite weapons in CS depends on the map or situation. But overall, the following guns are they ones I mostly used. I think they are my favorites. Here's my list:Pistol: Desert EagleSMG: FN P90Shotgun: XM1Rifle: M4A1 carbineSniper rifle: Toss between the SIG and the H&K G3Preferred grenades: flashbang and smokeSince the M249 is the only machine gun in it's category, I have to exclude it from my list.

For me, it has to be fy_iceworld. Hands down.
It has to be one of the simplest and fastest maps out there. Quick rounds, lots of frags and plenty of chaos on a full server.

Frag on.

iceworld has to be my favorite as well. :)

My favorite map has to be, de_cpl_mill. I don't know what it is about that map, just when I start playing on it I turn into a savage. I have clips from when I used to play CS competitively, It's just crazy. I've played CS for close to 6 years now, and Mill has to be one of my favorite maps.Favorite fun type map, would have to be fy_iceworld also.