xisto Community
Kubi

Gift For Biscuitrat Not really a gift

You won the "Find my name" contest, and as promised, here's your prize :D. I'll post more name sig challenges, whoever PM's me first with the right answer gets a sig :D.

Posted Image

Like it? Comments?

kinda nice :Di'm just not so into the purple, and a bit bad its hard to read the text.hehe, and just for the eye, try next time to find a lady for on a sign that have bigger b00bs :D(little advice, try to use different fonts for the name and text under the name)

Oh, that's very mature of you wassie. If you want I can find a playboy playmate and use that for my next one. Big enough for you? It's purple because biscuitrat is a girl...(I hope).

Oh, that's very mature of you wassie. If you want I can find a playboy playmate and use that for my next one. Big enough for you? It's purple because biscuitrat is a girl...(I hope).

170194[/snapback]

Hahaha thank you! I like the purple, but the text is a little dark. No worries. And yes, I am a girl. She actually looks like me. Wow. Thanks again, Kubi :D

No problem. She looks like you? Wow, I nailed that one. Are you sure the "b00bs" aren't to small? Or is it just wassie?Even added your catch phrase :D.

Wassie is a strange fellow so I have no idea :DAnd yep, that's my slogan. It works well enough :D

Bigger b00bs dude, bigger b00bs. :Dj/k. It's nice, my only thing is the text. The font could be better, along with the blending, but that's about it.

well if you want some skin download my ladies renders thats all i have to say on that.