xisto Community
biscuitrat

Gift For Cmat [from Biscuitrat] attempt #2

I'm a sig noob, I know, but happy birthday anyway :D

Posted Image

Rate/comment/criticize/whatever

hahaha,well i like it, simple as it is, just put a border around it, its gives it a bit more attention then. simple but i like the "flowers kinda things".i thought i know quite a bit of photoshop... but i see i need to know allot more of it, that sig will cost me about 50 min. to make... :S

hahaha,

well i like it, simple as it is, just put a border around it, its gives it a bit more attention then.

simple but i like the "flowers kinda things".

i thought i know quite a bit of photoshop... but i see i need to know allot more of it, that sig will cost me about 50 min. to make... :S

170195[/snapback]

Thank you :D I got a bunch of brushes from a site (don't remember what it was called but I'll look it up for you) and the flowers were one of them. I don't really like the name part of the text because I screwed around with stroke on that, but as I'm a sig noob, I'm content with it. You'll notice that there actually is a border - it's 1 pixel and white so that's why it's probably hard to see :D

The sig took me about five minutes to make because most of it was just overlaying colors and then stamping the brush down for the flowers a few times. Oh, and then typing. My Photoshop is buggy, so typing is a pain ><

what johnny said, but i won't mention had bad the text is pixelated and fuzzy.and the flowers look puuurty.

Yeah, I don't know how it got so fuzzy. I can try doing a redo of the font now that I have new nifty retro ones :D

Yeah, I don't know how it got so fuzzy. I can try doing a redo of the font now that I have new nifty retro ones :D

170506[/snapback]

Did you save it at the highest quality? Sometimes, Photoshop will be thrifty and make you save it at a 7 or an 8. Make sure you put it at 12. Always.

Yep, pretty sure I did. It's probably just the stroke. I can go fix it and repost it. I'll also make the border more clear.