xisto Community
DjLuki

New Abstract Sig with new text and brushes :)

Wow, that's very good. Your best one yet. I dont really see any improvement needed in this one.

nice sign,i like it, i never do so much with brushes... i really need to do that more,thums up from me :D

yes!!! finaly i make sig where everyone likes it!!! :D thank you!! and the reason i used only one color is that, i still don't know how to use multi-colors and make it look good at the same time...trying to be good at one color than i'll start that!

I'm gonna take a while stab. Don't use hue/saturation or the luminosity option in blending options.If you want to make it multi-color, don't color in the render too much with the Color Balance. Just enough so that there is a hint of the background color in the render. Okay, maybe a hint+1, but too much.I don't like that brush though. Makes it look like your sigs are saved in low quality.

ok sorry snlildude, but i didn't use hue/saturation on this sig.. i've only used color balance..

170226[/snapback]

Meh. What can you expect from a newbie. :D

But this is your best sig yet. I'm sure you'll keep making better ones.

Hm, slap a bit more color and contrast on that sucker and you got yourself a nice sig buddy. Your best yet, no doubt.

how do you do the contrast color thing? i don't know what you're talkinga bout when you say that... :D

i drop a stroke on the text to make it stand out just a bit. also the brushing is just a little to light and some darkness to it to make some depth to it. also the render looks transparent.but on topic with multi coloring i can't seem to get it right, and i read enough stuff on it for it to work, but it don't come out as good as i want it to be.

how do you do the contrast color thing? i don't know what you're talkinga bout when you say that... :D

170317[/snapback]

color balance layer and brightness/contrast layer.

but on topic with multi coloring i can't seem to get it right, and i read enough stuff on it for it to work, but it don't come out as good as i want it to be.

170451[/snapback]

three words. leap of faith. :D

170317[/snapback]

Ctrl+click on the layer with the render -> Layer -> (something) -> Brightness/Contrast. Then play around with the sliders until you get something you like.

Ctrl+click on the layer with the render -> Layer -> (something) -> Brightness/Contrast. Then play around with the sliders until you get something you like.

170713[/snapback]

(something) = New Adjustment Layer