xisto Community
snlildude87

Cool Knight Sig i have no idea what the real name is

Actually, that's really good. The Knight is blended too much, I can't see it to well. Maybe a little more brushing and it'll be perfect.8/10, good job!

Nah, not at all. Very nice work!10/10 :D

not bad overall but i would add some depth behind the knight so it can stick out just a bit more, giving it a pop out effect but still blended in.9/10

not bad overall but i would add some depth behind the knight so it can stick out just a bit more, giving it a pop out effect but still blended in.

9/10

170412[/snapback]

And how exactly do you do that?

Nice job! I like the vivid coloring and all off the abstract shadows. I would like it even more if the knight was more of a focal point than a background image though. Overall, good stuff! :D

Nice job! I like the vivid coloring and all off the abstract shadows. I would like it even more if the knight was more of a focal point than a background image though. Overall, good stuff!  :D

170917[/snapback]

Thank you thank you. I love that one myself.

I would make the knight the focal point, but that means that I would have to kill the blending. Right now, you're looking at the sig as a whole, and that's what makes it look good.

yeah i agree its one of your better ones it just need the depth, where you get he optical illusion of the render popping out but blended in the background.

yeah i agree its one of your better ones it just need the depth, where you get he optical illusion of the render popping out but blended in the background.

171042[/snapback]

And how do you add depth?

Wow, that is awesome like I have said before I wish I knew how to make stuff like that. Recently my brother has gotten into photoshop and making image signatures. They are pretty sweet.I can't see anything wrong with it, but that might be because I don't know anything about photoshop. Looks great! :D

Wow, that is awesome like I have said before I wish I knew how to make stuff like that. Recently my brother has gotten into photoshop and making image signatures. They are pretty sweet.

I can't see anything wrong with it, but that might be because I don't know anything about photoshop. Looks great! :D

171488[/snapback]

Thank you. Once you learn how to make sigs, make sure you post them here. :D