xisto Community
cragllo

Need A Few Good Graphics People To help out on my site.

Hello, I run http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ hosted here at Trap, I want it to be a webmasters resource, I have a few templates and graphics already, but hardly enough, now you guys are some of the best ive seen, and was wondering if you can submit content to the site, Even become a moderator im my forums, I promis Will promote it soon, I havent had enough time latley.

Thanks,
Craig.

I can help! I love making buttons and whatnot. I haven't put anything up on my site quite yet, but I have plans to.

Thanks people, its just when it comes to 'good' graphics, I realy suck. I opened this site something like 2 years ago, Used to have some good stuff on there, but the site has since gone dead.

I made a few templates in my time. Let me see if I can dig up a few of them.

1) This was an old one I did before I moved to tableless layouts and whatnot. I just like the use of images, I guess. It looks like crap in a few browsers, which is why I abandoned it.
2) I rather like this one because of the cute oranges. I handmade the linking images but I need to work on them a bit more.

More to come when I get settled with my newest layout :D

Haha, thank you! I'm hoping to make more. I registered for your forums and I'll see if I can upload anything to your site.

Blank banners and button for other users to use as bases, templates for sites and forums, website baclground graphics.... I want it to be a webmasters resource where users share their created graphics.