xisto Community
CkMsc9

Coke Music Vs Habbo Hotel which would you prefer

Is Coke Music better than Habbo Hotel or is Habbo Hotel better than Coke Music????  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Coke Music

Coke Music Vs Habbo Hotel

I have played habbo for ages, but I hate it, the charecters are **** graphics, coke music is not much betetr but at least they have beter figures to humans lol :D

Anyway, I actually have never played coke music befor ( seen my brother on it like 3 years ago but he quit to play world of warcraft, as did I with habbo ) But I wanna play Coke Music now and I was woudering how to make a charecter and the officeial website.

Email me : FREP3@hotmail.Co.Uk

-question by Natasha

Habbo is free aswell, but you only pay for credits, which can get you furniture and Habbo Club membership. But I would still prefer Coke Music, it looks better and the people are more realistic. On Habbo nothing is realistic, all of it is obviously 2D. So therefore, I voted for Coke Music on the poll.

I'd say Habbo Hotel. But only because I've actually played it. Yes the people are lego type, but I think they are kinda cute. And their lego apperance makes them easy to edit and alter. I haven't played Coke Music before.. though I hear its very good :)

Coke Studios Vs HabbohotelCoke Music Vs Habbo Hotel

Habbo Hotel never stood a chance against Coke Studios for numerous reasons, the only reason why I say that is because Habbo Hotel  made people stoop pretty low in order to get rich.. This involved either stealing your parents credit cards, stealing someone else's account, could be a friend or a family member, or actually paying bull**** prices for something that is not tangible, thus meaning you cannot hold.Habbo Hotel became over-run with scammers, and people who ****ed around, getting other people banned ..Etc EXAMPLE : "Yo dan, what was that website again?" "It is http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/;

5 minutes later... PERM BAN.

I had 6 thrones and that happened to me.. Pretty bull****, so later on I tried it, and I reported a guy because he said the website name.. And I got banned... How gay is that right?So when I say the website name I get banned, when someone esle says it I still get banned, so Habbo Hotel can **** themselves cause Coke Studios was better than they'll ever be, they might've been run by the same company but not the same people.Coke Studios did not have kids stealing their parent's credit cards and stuff of that nature, or retarded kids scamming furniture, you wanna know why? because there was no value to the items in coke music.. Maybe a pinball, tin rugs, and misc furniture but no one would pay money for that.

Okay.. I prefered Cokemusic. WAAAY more..

It did have some annoying features, such as the hotel only being open at a certain time, and this was American time. So for me, yes it was annoying.

Cokemusic, you had loads of cool minigames such as sumo wrestling (hahah, lovd that.) you also had pop quiz, which was fun, and another jungley game I forgot the name for.

You could make your own music and share it with everyone for free. Get opinions on it and people had the cute little thumbs up or thumbs down.

It had the same features as habbo, but less annoying lag, habbo, you have to pay for everything. Think about it. Where did the first credits on habbo come from? Thats right. Stupid little kids that raid their mums purses to buy virtual furniture.

Cokemusic had more fun, colourful furniture.. Lots of friendly people on it, where as on habbo its filled with zeddars, noobs and people who generally piss you off..

I'm pretty sad cokemusic has shut down.. Well if it hasnt, I have no idea how to get on it ='( all good things come to an end..