xisto Community
CkMsc9

Coke Music Vs Habbo Hotel which would you prefer

Is Coke Music better than Habbo Hotel or is Habbo Hotel better than Coke Music????  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

:D I'd prefer Coke Music over Habbo Hotel because.....

:( IT'S FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D The characters also known as V-Egos look more realistic and human like

than Habbo Hotel's blocky people that almost exactly like thos huge LEGO people

made for 3 year-olds

:D It is more user friendly as in navigation of the site and it's affiliates (Coke

Studios, V-Ego San, Recycler (game), etc.)

:( More things to do

:D More Clothing Options

:( Easier ways to get virtual furniture(furni)

:( Cooler furni

WHAT DO YOU THINK??????????

I prefer habbo because it FREE, you only have to pay for added extras like stupid pets and 'furni'.Anyway, most people use Habbo, and its a wold wide thing started in sweden. Good old sweds! Coke Music and Habbo are both made by the same company, Sulake. But enough of that, I dont 'play' it (or visit it rather) anymore. Got boring and took too much time.

I still think Habbo hotel is better that coke music and Jabba Hotel(if you know what that is)i don't mined about the fact that it costs to get stuff, thats why it has attraced so many, i guess

Yeah, I would definitely prefer Habbo Hotel over cokemusic, mainly because cokemusic's graphics are a bit too "blocky". Of course Habbo's aren't much better, but I like the aspect as well. I still do go on occasionaly to check messages, and I met a few nice people there too xD.

I prefer Coke Music over Habbo Hotel any day. For anyone that said Coke Music's graphics were blocky, you were greatly mistaken. It's also much more customizable. I mainly hate Habbo Hotel, though, because they ripped me of. I took an extended break, and they erased my $30 worth of furniture.

Well I rekon habbo is better because there is more features like HC. Also the player support is alot better and the things like changing your look are easy to access.On cokemusic, i do admit, the graphics are better. It is free but the support is rubbish. Not many features. But there are gamesMy conclusion: HABBO RULES!^_^

Ok time to enter my 2 Cents. I think Habbo Hotel is more adored <--- Spell that right?by the people becuase CokeMusic is much "glitchier" and closes down at 2:00 which is bad for me b/c I'll admitt I am a late night computer geek :P Anyway my point is that CokeMusic has crappy player support like their moderators and staff. Not to mention the messenging system is better by a long shot. And who cares about the animation details when what really counts is the gameplay. I also like Habbo's "Floor" system although I like Coke's idea where u can trade in every room. And whoever said Habbo didnt have games your dead wrong. (ie. Wobble Squabble, Lido Diving, Swimming, Battleball) I could go on all day with reasons Habbo is so much better, but I wont. Anyway just as a final comment thank you whoever said Coke has bad player support, I tip my hat to all you Coke players but remember one thing Habbo IS better :P

eee......I would ahve to say that coke music is better.....I too had the same problem I blew 25 dollars for furni at habbo and I toke a break of about a month and a half and when I came back boom it was gone... I called and complained and they refused to give me it back...so yeah habbo hotel sucks... also the graphics for habbo are complete blahcokemuics v-egos actually look "human like" ....I admit I had some fun on habbo hotel and they have a quite a few different things to do ... but if you don't buy anything it pretty much sucks..it's a rip off...plus coke music has alot better furniture and variety.....so yeah :D

Habbo Hotel is pretty pricey. And it also has cheap graphics in my opinoin, plus when I tried Habbo Hotel the best places were only for PAYING members. COke music is much better because>it's free (duh!) :( >You can make cool music or become a producer for someone :( >They have cools games like Vego San>Better Furniture (so much better looking)> The characters are coolor looking instead of square shaped and limited>The fact you can trade anywhere

I prefer Habbo Hotel, because it's much more fun when you actually pay for things, as you are contributing to them to help make it better. I don't like Cokemusic because it isn't opened 24/7, and it's quite laggy and lots more hackers than Habbo Hotel, but on Habbo there is lots more scripters. So Habbo Hotel all the way. :(

Okay For All You Coke Haters....

Your So Messed Up, I Feel So Bad For You ! Common People, And Especially For That Guy That Said Coke V-egos Are "Blocky".... YOU HAVE SOOO GOTS TO BE KIDDEN! HAbbo Looks Like It Came From Lego Land !Would You Really Want To Pay Money For Legos Than A Websight?Coke Is SOO BETER 3 Reasons (Theirs Many More But Its Too Many) 1st. COKE IS SO FREE 2nd. WAY BETTER LOOKING PEOPLE!!(V-egos) 3rd. And Every thing Their STINKS! So You Guys MUST BE RICH If Your Paying For Sucko ,I Meen Habbo Hotel! So If You Like Habbo? I ANI'T PAYIN :rolleyes:

P.S

COKE ROCKS MY SOCKS,AND CLOTHES.If You Would Like To Contact Me In Coke My User Name Is alihudson05

And My Email Address is alihudson05@yahoo.com

Thankyou, EXCEPT HABBO!

All I Can Say Is (sort Of Again)Coke Music Rocks, Coke Music Rocks, Coke Music Rocks, Coke Music Rocks, Coke Music Rocks, Coke Music Rocks, Coke Music Rocks, Coke Music Rocks, Coke Music Rocks, Coke Music Rocks, Coke Music Rocks, Coke Music Rocks, Coke Music Rocks, Coke Music Rocks, Coke Music Rocks, Coke Music Rocks ,Coke Music Rocks, Coke Music Rocks, Coke Music Rocks, Coke Music Rocks ,Coke Music Rocks, Coke Music Rocks, Coke Music Rocks,Coke Music Rocks,Coke Music Rocks ,Coke Music Rocks ,Coke Music Rocks ,Cooke Music Rocks ,Coke Music Rocks ,Coke Music Rocks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I Hope Thats Enough To Convinse Coke Music Rocks :):D:rolleyes: !