MSN: luki_882@hotmail.com

AIM: xxpimpindahoez16

Email: luki_882@hotmail.com

Experience in graphics: sigs/banners/templates if thats what you mean

Areas of expertise: idk...

Other graphics sites worked at(optional): none

Past positions at other graphics sites(optional): none

Current positions at other graphics sites(optional): none

How much you can be on each day: 3-4 hours, depends on how much h/w i have :D, although i can stay on more on weekends and when there is no school.

How many templates/sigs/resources can you make a week: 10 or more

Examples of your work: here they are....

these are the links to my templates...

Template 1

Template 2

and here are the sigs...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sorry Luki, it's a no from me. Only the first one is really good there...the rest need big improvements on text, brushing, and contrast.

Sorry Luki, it's a no from me. Only the first one is really good there...the rest need big improvements on text, brushing, and contrast.

168459[/snapback]

Your templates need a bit of work along with a few of your sigs. You should probably invest more time into them as well as find some new fonts or brushes. I'm no expert with sigs, but they're a little lackluster.

Also, holy crap Johnny - you're an admin? Huzzah!

Vote yes from me.Although I do agree that the sigs are bit bland, I think DjLuki has some interesting concept in approaching "sigs" If DjLuki does not make the crew at least guide and teach DjLuki. I believe that this member's unique views can add to the crew team. Good luck.

Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

Also, holy crap Johnny - you're an admin? Huzzah!

168692[/snapback]

I'm jealous, too, but Brooks had to fix the forums. By the way, Brooks, did you take care of all the problems in the Forums Maintenance forum? Might as well kill 10 (or however many threads are inside that forum) birds with one stone.

Luki, your sigs will be very good if you don't use hue/saturation. I love your first sig and your penultimate one (no, really. I'm not just using that word).

I'm jealous, too, but Brooks had to fix the forums. By the way, Brooks, did you take care of all the problems in the Forums Maintenance forum? Might as well kill 10 (or however many threads are inside that forum) birds with one stone.

Luki, your sigs will be very good if you don't use hue/saturation. I love your first sig and your penultimate one (no, really. I'm not just using that word).

168767[/snapback]

No, I didn't...I'm not sure which ones I can actually do...some are like, OpaQue-only.

No, I didn't...I'm not sure which ones I can actually do...some are like, OpaQue-only.

168787[/snapback]

Hmm, can't you correct the spelling/typos on some of the forum descriptions? Surely that won't hurt.

By the way, Luki, did you get some new fonts? I did. :D

Hmm, can't you correct the spelling/typos on some of the forum descriptions? Surely that won't hurt.

By the way, Luki, did you get some new fonts? I did. :D

168847[/snapback]

[1] Hm....IM me and let me know which ones need changes. I can take care of little stuff like that.

[2] Yeah, nice job Nguyen. Luki, you could use some better ones too.

thanks to all fo you who said some nice things about my work.. :Dsnlildude, yes i have gotten some new fonts, i got some army ones, resident evil, etc..im just trying to get some good ones, i don't want to fil my comp with the ones im never going to use so.. also if you know the names of some good fonts, could you maybe give me the names, pm them to me or something.. :D

im going to go on a whim but but i give you a yes, yeah you need some improvement which cold be done in days, so work on some new stuff and show it off and you can become a good crew member.

thanks to all fo you who said some nice things about my work.. :D

snlildude, yes i have gotten some new fonts, i got some army ones, resident evil, etc..im just trying to get some good ones, i don't want to fil my comp with the ones im never going to use so.. also if you know the names of some good fonts, could you maybe give me the names, pm them to me or something..  :D

168866[/snapback]

A really good one is anotherunfortunateevent. It's listed under movies in dafonts.com

A really good one is anotherunfortunateevent. It's listed under movies in dafonts.com

169504[/snapback]

I believe I was the one that suggested that to you Nguyen. :D

Yeah, for a "movie" font, it's a really good one. Most ones like Harry Potter and junk are barely useable. :D

[1] I believe I was the one that suggested that to you Nguyen. :D

[2] Yeah, for a "movie" font, it's a really good one. Most ones like Harry Potter and junk are barely useable. :D

169581[/snapback]

[1] Yeah, and I love it so much that I'm suggesting it to Luki.

[2] Not unless your name happens to be Terry. Then you can use the Harry Potter font, and it'll look good.