xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
DjLuki

Luki Vs {w}johnny Vs Saint Michael

I vote johnny. The others are to cluttered. Johnnies is very easy on the eyes. (and not too simple!)1:0:0 -- Is it first to 4? I think first to 7 would be way to much.

Johnny got my vote, by far the best sig up there. Luki your sig is too monotone.Saint Michael, take away the tech and it would be nice :D0-2-0GL rest of the way.

Notice from Johnny:
Changed the score to the right one so nobody gets confused.
Edited by Johnny (see edit history)

Wow, you're great everyone deserved credits... I like all of them but the one I like the best is the 3rd one from saint michael...:(

1:1:2

Can I ask a favor from you guys? Can you do an art with my picture and i will put it in my website: something funny so that when my friends visit my site they will remember me and laugh at me everytime they surf...:(

Notice from snlildude87:
Seriously, do you need to quote the first post in the thread?

Hello Guys I like the way you work with graphics. Can I ask you favor?

Please do funny obra maestra with this picture attached to this post of mine.

I want something funny picture to put in my website so that when my friend visit my site they will laugh at me and remember me everytime they surf...

here is the link...

Posted Image

Thanks for those who will do this for me... :D

Notice from Johnny:
Didn't see the double post at first. Merged them. Avoid double posting in the future.
Edited by snlildude87 (see edit history)

I'ma have to vote for johnny.Luki: the explosion kinda messed up the sig.S_M: The upper left portion of the sig doesnt match the rest of the sig. It's a bit at a loss of color.I guess this is the current score: 0:3:1.

hmm i think its 0-2-1 now =/i liked every sig but saint michels is best and it would be evert better wituout that tech stuff.so i vote for michel and now it is 0-2-2

tyhe score is 0-3-2 johnny has 3 votesSaint-Michael 2 votesdjluki has 0 votes thats the current vote right now

Hello Guys I like the way you work with graphics.  Can I ask you favor?

Please do funny obra maestra with this picture attached to this post of mine. 

I want something funny picture to put in my website so that when my friend visit my site they will laugh at me and remember me everytime they surf...

here is the link...

Posted Image

Thanks for those who will do this for me... :D

167825[/snapback]

Don't request graphics in the middle of a battle topic. That'll be your verbal warning.

well this battle is officially over since it was the best of seven crap.really "to much happen" how can you say that, you have to look outside the box when doing sigs i thinkg the yellow orange look good due to that it look like the guy was firing his weapons, yeah the tech should have gone but meh "to much happen" :D