xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Se?or Maniac

Questions About Credits. Something weird.

I am having a problem with my hosting credits. It is weird becuase I have - - 4.95 hosting credits. I think it is weird because of the fact that I may go one day without posting when I have 3 or four credits and when I come back I have negative credits. I had I think 3.44 last time I was on 2 days ago and now I have a gaping negative. Has anyone else had this problem.Thanks in advance Se?or Maniac

No problems from this chair :D In fact I never had this problem. Maybe there's some kind of error in counting the credits with the some of the user accounts.

Maybe your post just got deleted and it'll result in minusing of your hosting credit and thus result in negative credit....You can try pming a moderator and ask them if a certain topic you've posted in has been deleted lately... :D

Well I know that Alot of my stuff is not deleted because of the fact that post in the ps forum and that is where I am 95 percent of the time. Every once in a while I will post in an interesting topic but I practically live on the ps board. Also yeah I think that I might just pm a mod or an admin about that. Hopefully I can get things squared away. Yeah and thanks again for any help.

YES, I am having this problem.About five days ago I had seven credits. So once again, I checked my web site to see that it's down and then to Xisto forums, I see that I had less than -6 credits. I have no idea what this is about. I'm thinking that maybe there's a penalty for running out of credits. However, that doesn't explain why I lost seven credits in five days. I've been using Xisto for a while now and I suppose that they have once again changed the way that credits work. I know that they have to make the system as good as possible, but it's truthfully annoying. But no matter... I'm going to turn my web site over to someone sometime soon else let it go because I just dont' have the time any longer to be writing posts so frequently. Maybe if the credits would last as long as I think they're supposed to, I wouldn't mind leaving my web site up.

I've only been suspened once and had the same thing happen to me but i've noticed that i've actually been able to get down to 1 credit and my site doesn't get suspened. It seems like if you post alot over a long period of time the admin's get alittle lax about suspeneding accounts. I mean i could be wrong about this. Just seems like it to me.
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

I have never experienced such things because I always make sure that my credits are enough for me to stay uninterrupt for whichever period I won't be able to surf the net. My account is always in the safer side and even if some threads are deleted due to any events upto 10 credits deletion shouldn't efffect my whole account. Therefore i suggest that everyone should keep enough credits in case if any thread is removed or deleted where your posts and credits may actually reside.

MY experience is if you get suspended, you get from 0 hosting credits to -4 or -5 in matter of minutes. Don't know why is that so, but I was suspended for 3 times now (don't ask me why :D ) so I know the drill know. I am running now in safe mode with +20 hosting credits and rising. Never had actual problems with not having enough hosting credits like I should have. Only if there was my mistake (forgeting to post that is, oversleeping).