xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Zaccid

The Meaning Of Life What Do You Think?

Well this is one of the toughest questions ever asked to man kind. What is the meaning of life? Well the easiest way to do this is I will say what the meeaning of life is to me and then you reply with what you consider is the meaning of life for you.Well to me I would have to say the meaning of life is to find a partner who actually loves me for me and to do things that I have been meant to in my life. What am I meant to be doing? At the moment I do not know. But, it is something that I will figure out soon.There really isnt much meeaning to mine at the moment. What do you feel is the meaning of life for you?

The meaning of life is simple. Be happy and have fun in whatever you do. Its different for everyone, either buying a nice car, getting a decent job or finding a great partner, it differs for each person.Or its 42, whichever one makes more sense to you.

I think that the meaning of life is to make our creator (whoever you believe that to be) happy and pleased with us. I think that that means for us to enjoy life and everything that we do, to obey God and show that we are worthy of the afterlife, and to carry out whatever we were put on this earth to do. Or at least something like that anyway...I'm not really that good at explaining things.

meaning of life will be diff. for each and every individual and for me the meaning of my life is to live peacefully and try and spread peace as much as i can....i follow all relegion and beleive in each and every GOD....but still i beleive in ONE GOD AND ONE RELIGION THE MOST and that is RELIGION OF HUMANITY AND GOD AS MOTHER NATURE.

I have a more complicated view...To me life is like a school in wich we have to learn.All we do will affect the future and our 'next' lives (yea I think we live more then once).

It is funny for me to ay this but we are like plague or disease to planet Earth. (don't blame me for saying this, but i read about this somewhere) And in some time Earth will erase us from planet, like it did before with dinosaurs. And when cleaned again a new race will be brought here. :D Some much of science fiction.What is meaning of life for me? To be happy with my life, with persons that are around, to function in some good way. To be creative, to put some mark after I died, to be known for my deeds.Don't know about afterlife, but I try to be good person so I won't finish in hell. :(

I think that the meaning of life is to make our creator (whoever you believe that to be) happy and pleased with us. I think that that means for us to enjoy life and everything that we do, to obey God and show that we are worthy of the afterlife, and to carry out whatever we were put on this earth to do. Or at least something like that anyway...I'm not really that good at explaining things.

167242[/snapback]

I agree with FuChelle.

It all depends on what one belives in.I am an Orthodox Christian and I belive in God.Life is just a short trip or should I say a test for the Lord to see if we are worth of eternity.

We are born in a world full with temptations, pain and suffering so people hardly belive in a perfect world where nothing bad happens, but it's all about that.We are not like dinosaurs, animals or plants.We have a soul that God gave us and we have to be thankful for everything we have.Obey the God, respect His rules and live long and happy.More you suffer here, more you will enjoy in afterlife.

Like I said, I'm an Orthodox Christian and I belive in God.My opinion may vary compared to those who belive in aliens, Big Bang or that we were made out of nothing.

Well this is one of the toughest questions ever asked to man kind. What is the meaning of life? Well the easiest way to do this is I will say what the meeaning of life is to me and then you reply with what you consider is the meaning of life for you.

Well to me I would have to say the meaning of life is to find a partner who actually loves me for me and to do things that I have been meant to in my life. What am I meant to be doing? At the moment I do not know. But, it is something that I will figure out soon.

There really isnt much meeaning to mine at the moment.

What do you feel is the meaning of life for you?

167103[/snapback]

For me the meaning of life cannot be found just by thinking and pressuming. The meaning of life can only be found along the way.

To be honest, until now, I am searching for my purpose in life, and I am struggling both spiritual and emotional difficulties.

There are lots of question I want to ask but no body wants to answer, there are lots of complains in my life but others has complaining too. I dont know the meaning of life yet, but I know I will know it soon.

I have almost everything in life, lovely wifes, loving daugther, friends, eventhough sometimes there are financially dificulties but still there is an empty space in my heart and no one can answer.

haaahhhhhh.... who am I????

Why am I in this world???? Why problems are always there whenever I go they kept on following... ahhhhhhh.. I wish I found someone that could help me recover spiritually, emotionally and financially.....

I dont know why I am in this crazy world, I dont know why I exist... I dont know myself either.... :(

I don't know the meaning of my life...:D

How I wish the MODS here put some thread for motivations...

:(

The meaning of life is complicated. But for Christians, like myself, it really is quite simple.God created us. That means there is a purpose. That purpose does not include sin. We sin, but we all still have a purpose. We choose whether or not to follow it. The meaning of life is a purpose, which in turn is a meaning. And from that meaning we have our actions. Which is our purpose. So by using logic and brains, given to us by God, we can see that we all have a purpose, we can choose to follow it or not, and that can in turn determine our destiny and ultimate outcome. I know, it seems complicated. It is to an extent.

Well we r all here for reason that y god has made usi belive that i here too help people and be good perison and too make pplz lifes better cuz we all know everyone lifes is like ell ya mine too but i deal with it i just try my best and egt it done thats all we need do is try r best too get hto it god will help u egt tho it cuz he helped me get tho it it was hard but i did it i hope i never have do it againa cuz it was hard

In some point in our life we are going to look for meaning.Let face it you have no idea whats going on and nethier do I.Have you ever thought about what else is out there in the never ending solar system.why are they there?why are dogs,cats,animals here.They all have a purpose in life.We eat them or play with them.But whats our purpose?I dont think our purpose is to just die.That wouldnt make since for us to be here in the first place.No one knows why were here or what is here that we have not discovered and why they are here.Our life and life it self is full of mysterys that shouldnt be exposed.Stuff that can change what you believe every 20mins.Such as aliens and things of a higher intelligence then us human beings.Everything shouldnt be exposed or changed or the world would be even worst then it already is.