xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ryo

Whats Your Favorite Show(s)?

Hmmmmmm that would have to be StarGate,BattleStar, and Tripping The Rift (all on Scifi) ya that would have to be my top 3 favorit shows there lol

My favourite shows at the moment have to be Home Improvement on abc1, Blackadder on whatever channel happens to be showing it and probably The Simpsons. Comedy is great. :D

My favourite TV shows at the moment would have to be:1. Fairly Odd Parents2. Mythbusters3. Rove Live (Aussie show)4. Futurama (are we allowed to have 4?)I love cartoons...and anything funny. :D

A new series of one of my favourite comedy programmes has just started it's run .... "Still Game" .... made by BBC Scotland, it's very Scottish .... dry, near the knuckle humour .... I was ill from laughing last night .... what a great way to start the weekend! ....

Posted Image

I like family guy a lot, I just think its so funny. The first time I saw it I was like lol, a talking dog, then I saw stewie and thats when I started liking the show more than the simpsons. 2.- Would be The simpson. Always loved them, but I think they sound better in Spanish than In english. Homer sounds a whole lot funnier in spanish.3.- Southpark. I also think it sounds funnier in spanish. Its not that I like spanish more or something like that. I actually like english more than spanish, but in comic stuff spanish sounds better. Although music in spanish sounds bad compared to it in english.

OMFG, THEY ARE?!?! No way those are my top 3 favorites too!  Which Stargate series are you referring to?

167084[/snapback]

I would have to say all of SG-1 not so much atlantis idc for atlantis that much it was good to start with but after a while it got a lil boring to me

Gilmore Girls (I don't know about the most recent seasons though, I haven't even seen anything from this newest one. . .is it started yet?), First Season of Everwood, Boy Meets World, Star Trek (TNG, Voyager, and Enterprise the most), and a few others that I can't really think of right now.

My favourite shows are Desperate Housewives, Greys Anatomy, Gilmore Girls, Scrubs, What About Bryan and Ouran High School Host Club, which is an anime I watch on YouTube. Two of those are doctor shows, which is kind of funny, I guess, since I seem to really enjoy those =/

Mine are1. Heroes Very exciting2. Lost Very exciting too :lol:3. Simpsons Very funny4. Futurama Very funny too :lol:Yeah, I like exciting shows and funny cartoons :(.