xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
emperor

Who Are You?

Any forum has its section with photos of its members, but why here there ins't? So, to cover this lack, I will start posting my photo, exactly the photo of my class.

Posted Image

(click to view the full-sized image)

Obviusly it isn't so easy, now you will have to discover who I'm.

Some clues:

1- I'm not the fattest and not the thinnest

2- I'm not the tallest and not the shorter

3- I'm not wearing any clothes with bands' names

4- I'm not a pervert that like Winnie Pooh (I'll not carry on, there're underages in this forum)

Now you have to discover who I'm, and obviusly post your photo

Are you the one with the white shirt?and well, I have no pix like those in here, I'll find one later :DCheers! :(

This forum has a photo section (it's among your control panel) but it's disabled for a reason--it's against to post personal information/material. It's against TOS. Although next statement can be argued over and over, I'll give my two cents. Have you asked those who posed for this photo for their permission to post the picture on the net? The reason I ask is that the net is far too dangerous than ever before. Some people disapprove the idea of posting photos on the internet for the fear of one's safety. I may be paranoid but there's been a high school student being abducted around my town because her high school's class trip photo was released on someone's blog. And some offender apparently obsessed with the one and the crime erupted. We all should really watch out.

You know, sorry to say, but this is against the TOS, and I believe it's quite dangerous. I'm going to close this topic because I don't believe people should be posting there pictures, the "Picture" section isn't really for personal photos. If any other mods think this should be open, PM me er whatever. I just don't believe this should be here.