xisto Community
vusay

Who's Your Favorite Game Character?

hmm....i have a lot XDsora from kingdom heartstidus from final fantasy XFayte from Star OceanYotsuba from Sister PrincessKonomi and Komaki from To Heart 2Daisy from Mario gamessakura and cammy from street fighterYuri from SNKand that's about all i can think of =D

definiently LINK from the legend of Zelda series
... not only is it the best game in the world, it has the BEST character...
.... who knows what link will pull out of his bag of tricks?

It could be a bomb, a boomerang, a magic spring-loaded hookshot, or maybe some insane majic power (like the big fire ball, in Ocarina of Time)
Occasionally Link transforms, from a boy into a Man (and gets a whole new set of badass weapons... or sometimes he turns into magic creatures, each imbued with different abilities.

And then theres the ocarina!...Link has musical talent!

His songs on the ocarina can create strange reactions from the world around him... they give him special powers, ward off enemys and even transport him to far-off lands.
Brilliant

Link of Zelda series and Solid Snake of Metal Gear series

My favorite character is Knuckles. I think he is really cool. Actually it is one of my favorite characters, I cant really remember which my favorite of all favorite characters is.

well my alltime favourite is the guy of gta3because he can do wathever he wants, blow up things, kill people, steal cars,...and when he gets killed he just gets reanimated at the hospital :Dalso i like solid snakehes nice and stealthy :ph34r:

well my alltime favourite is the guy of gta3

because he can do wathever he wants, blow up things, kill people, steal cars,...

and when he gets killed he just gets reanimated at the hospital :D

also i like solid snake

hes nice and stealthy :ph34r:

187944[/snapback]

hm the guy from gta is not bad also but i like the guy from gta:sa more. Solid snake is also a cool character

My favourite game character is Toad from Mario series. Why Toad? I dont know. I just think he is the cutest mushroom in the world (haha). My girlfriend really likes Mario though, so when we play Mario cart, the two characters often faced each other....

There so much. I can say: Master Chief of Halo, but that's of course not cool and original. So I'm gonna say. The little happing face of Pac-Man. That sounds original, doesn't it?Or otherwise you take a pokemon. (I hate pokemon)Or a sexy lady, that's always good.Have fun with you char, let us know when it's finished.Greetz, MOody

my favorite character it could be Princess Zelda from The Legend of Zelda series even though she is always the 'victim' she hasn't hmm... dunno how to say it in english but she hasnt tired me of being the always kidnapped stuff unlike Princess Peach from Mario, besides Peach is way to bossy <,< hehehe

My favourite character is Max Payne. Hes a chrismatic guy who starts his life 2nd time after his family is murdered. I like absolutely everything about his character - his look, his manners and the way he thinks and talks about things.

i hav alot of favorit carictors i lik the link series so id hav to go with him but mario is cool too i mainly go for notendo carictors over ps2/xbox b/c they dont hav maney consitant games exsept for tomb raider and a few others....Peace Out Dawg