xisto Community
vusay

Who's Your Favorite Game Character?

Tempest? Speed Freaks? If i'm not mistaken do you mean "Speed Punks"?(I remember that old racing game for the PS1)My favorite character would be Kratos from God of War for the PS2. That game was awesome and Kratos was the ashey, white guy who took the cake. Kratos, Kratos!

My Favourite old character is Megaman, he has a nice look to him and the animations in some of the original game seemed smooth and nice to watch. As for the new stuff, had it been a few years earlier, I would have said Lara Croft, but now it's yoda in the Lego Star Wars game.See Y'all.

My favorite is Hitman... His awesome killer and spy :P I like playing hitmac because it was awesome gamw where you could pull dead bodys and take theyr clouthes :P

wow i have a few favs really...freya from ff9 cuz she's a fricken rat person w/ a spear... i mean she just REEKS OF COOL-NESS!albel nox from star ocean3... i like the dark characters and he's the kewlest XD i luv his hair (oh the braids X_X)luigi, yoshi, and falco from the nintendo series... secondary characters rule!link! zelda pwns(i sound nerdy XD)sheena and zelos from tales of symphonia. they're awsome and i luv the pervy characters ^^vivi(ff9) and genis (ToS) ... MAGES RULE!soren from fire emblem **see albel and vivi/genis**thats all i can think of right now ^^

Mine is probably solid snake for the metal gear solid games, i don't know why really he's just cool and stealthy and kills thousands and thousands of guys, or does when i play it anyway, i just think that he's a good character

I think my favorite one is the main character of mafia... I dont remember his name though. Mafia was one of the games with the best story anyway.Also cool is Max Pain. Even though I never completely understood the entire story =)