xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Kubi

[::kubi::] Vs [::truefusion::] 1v1 any

K :( I changed the rules to this battle a bit. fusion and I agreed to use whatever render we wanted. Sorry for such a short notice :D.

KuBi

Posted Image

VS

truefusion

Posted Image

Good luck! Creators NO COMMENTS. First to 7 wins.

Notice from KuBi:
Title fixed :D
Edited by KuBi (see edit history)

I'm gonna have to go for KuBi on this one.KuBi's -- Nice bg, and nice render, and the text is pretty decent.Fusion -- Great color and blending, but there's a little too much going on (especially that double render action going on...) The text is oddly placed too.So, anyway, both of you have great sigs, but KuBi gmv by a HAIR. :D

All right. Two very good sigs, but I'm gonna vote for Kubi NOT because I got yelled at for speaking my mind but because truefusion broke a rule--never put text on a render.

Kubi:

Excellent background

Excellent render choice

Blending is barely noticeable, but I'll run with it.

Text is way too transparent

There are blank spots

Truefusion:

I can't tell if the background is good or not. It looks good, but it seems to be covered up by 3 renders.

Good blending on two of the renders. Why isn't the busty one on the right blended?

What is that black stuff by the skull's eyes?

Don't ever show any where below the chest of a render. I don't know why, but close-up turns me on.

1:0 Kubi up

All right. Two very good sigs, but [1] I'm gonna vote for Kubi NOT because I got yelled at for speaking my mind but [2] because truefusion broke a rule--never put text on a render.

Kubi:

* Excellent background

* Excellent render choice

* Blending is barely noticeable, but I'll run with it.

* Text is way too transparent

* [3] There are blank spots

Truefusion:

* [4] I can't tell if the background is good or not. It looks good, but it seems to be covered up by 3 renders.

* [5] Good blending on two of the renders. Why isn't the busty one on the right blended?

* [6] What is that black stuff by the skull's eyes?

* [7] Don't ever show any where below the chest of a render. I don't know why, but close-up turns me on.

1:0 Kubi up

166783[/snapback]

[1] You people are too hostile.

[2] There's not really rules in sigs. There's guidelines. You can do whatever you want. The guidelines just show you the way to what most people would call a nice sig.

[3] Blank spots are good, as long as there's not too much.

[4] That's what I'm saying, yo. :D

[5] It's the same render. O.o

[6] I think it's an arrow going through...not sure.

[7] Who're you to tell him what to do? :(

And one last thing, KuBi, I forgot to mention in my first post, but it looks like you got the topic title and description mixed up...1v1 any doesn't make a very good battle topic, and kubi vs. truefusion doesn't make a very good description. :D

[1] You people are too hostile.

[2] There's not really rules in sigs. There's guidelines. You can do whatever you want. The guidelines just show you the way to what most people would call a nice sig.

[3] Blank spots are good, as long as there's not too much.

[4] That's what I'm saying, yo. :D

[5] It's the same render. O.o

[6] I think it's an arrow going through...not sure.

[7] Who're you to tell him what to do?  :D

And one last thing, KuBi, I forgot to mention in my first post, but it looks like you got the topic title and description mixed up...1v1 any doesn't make a very good battle topic, and kubi vs. truefusion doesn't make a very good description. :(

166786[/snapback]

[1] "You people"? You being racist? :(

[2] ! I should have stated that because I read the debate between you and whoever.

[3] Yeah okay whatever

[4] Word up.

[5] Oh snap diggity! It is! Nice job on the flipping thing there, fuse!

[6] It looks like it's coming from Busty's hands, but it's the same render apparently....

[7]

There's not really rules in sigs. There's guidelines. You can do whatever you want. The guidelines just show you the way to what most people would call a nice sig.

[1] "You people"? You being racist? :D

[2] ! I should have stated that because I read the debate between you and whoever.

[3] Yeah okay whatever

[4] Word up.

[5] Oh snap diggity! It is! Nice job on the flipping thing there, fuse!

[6] It looks like it's coming from Busty's hands, but it's the same render apparently....

[7]

166788[/snapback]

[1] Yes.

[2] Yeah okay whatever.

[3] Yeah okay whatever.

[4] Yeah okay whatever.

[5] Yeah okay whatever.

[6] Yeah okay whatever.

[7] Yeah okay whatever.

Erm, I think this is kinda a sig battle. Soo, erm, lets vote, not fight. btw the score is 2:0 not 1:0 snlildude.

I vote for Truefusion. Yes, his/her sig has a lot going on, but Kubi's almost has too little going on. Both of these are excellent sigs, but the Storm sig instantly draws in and entertains my eyes.Now make that 2:1.

Erm, I think this is kinda a sig battle. Soo, erm, lets vote, not fight. btw the score is 2:0 not 1:0 snlildude.

166857[/snapback]

Don't make false assumptions.

Brooks, since he hangs around this forum like...something that hangs...beat me to it. When I hit the Post Reply button, there were no 2nd post, but when hit the Add Reply button, Brooks beat me to it.

i pic fusions becasue it has more stuff and i like those type of sigs. kubi, that sig is a little to plain for me, i don't like them...can somebody challenge me to a sig battle lol.. i wanna see how i do. :D

Erm, sure, I challange you! And uh, state the score of the battle when you post.2:2

Brooks, since he hangs around this forum like...something that hangs...

167001[/snapback]

Ninjas hang. I'll be a ninja. :D

ZOMGSHURIKEN!

Yeah, so anyway, just wanted to point out to Luki that there IS a battle request section, so post a request there, and not in the middle of someone else's battle. X.x