xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Kubi

[::kubi::] Vs [::phyre::] 1v1 Comic

I didn't care for Wolverine's border, either. The little symbols on it seem arbitrary. Also, the color of the text seems wrong, somehow. I do like how both comic book characters appear somewhat grainy.With the Spidey sig, I don't like how Spidey is blended in with the background. It gives an uneven appearance.I prefer Phyre's text and colors, and Kubi's blending.This is a tough call, but I vote for Phyre, and not just to bring this to a dramatic tie.4:4

Looks like I'll have to insert my vote :DI like both sigs but I don't like Wolverine's border much so I'll have to vote for Phyre.4:5 - Phyre up.

4:6 - I don't like the KuBis border

Let's say it's first sig to 7, not 7 votes, it's more interresting that way :D

167967[/snapback]

Fine, 7 votes it is.

For you late voters, here are the sigs (for those who do not want to go to the first page).

Kubi:

Posted Image

Phyre:

Posted Image

Have fun voting!

Uhh, I believe only the creator can change the rules...Not really fair when someone says "First to 7 is more interesting" then the rules change...

Uhh, I believe only the creator can change the rules...Not really fair when someone says "First to 7 is more interesting" then the rules change...

168139[/snapback]

....but the rules aren't changing. It is first to 7 votes. Look at your first post in this thread....

....but the rules aren't changing. It is first to 7 votes. Look at your first post in this thread....

168180[/snapback]

That's what I was thinking.

And also Nguyen, I have it set to show 40 replies per page (easy for mod stuff...) so I probably wouldn't need a repost until the battle's over. XD

ooh oops my bad its was first 7, i forgot this battle started when we were still tinkering with the rules for battleing.

ooh oops my bad its was first 7, i forgot this battle started when we were still tinkering with the rules for battleing.

168245[/snapback]

There's no set rule for votes...the challenger decides it.