xisto Community
Sombra

Where Are You?

i believe a topic like this has been started don't know iif it still exsists but im from ::AMERIKA::

My parents came from India before I was born, but we've lived in Houston, Texas ever since. I swear, it's like Little India down here. We've officially conquered Clear Lake and downtown Houston with our stores and restaurants :)

i am also from India...it seems to me that lot of us are Indians...three replies till now(including this one) and 3 of them are related to India in one way or the other..cool!

I live in the high price housing, high priced gas, corrupted politicians, and high gang and drug rate that is San Diego California. I like being here except for the fact that my school is dirt poor and the ever increasing price of the housing. Number one place in the U.S. for gas prices. Number four the most expensive city in the U.S.. Are last crappy mayor who only made San Diego worst was then replaced by a new person from city community, but would do you know he is being persucated by the Federal Court for The Stripper Gate Scandal in which they made a deal with a chain of strip clubs called "Cheetahs" where in they made them make it legal for the strippers to touch the people who going to the club. Because if they weren't aloud the buissness would be alot less. Luckily were getting a new mayor. And then finaly were the ex-meth drug central of the world. When I get older I'm gonna move out this city too somewhere else that is with driving distance of San Diego *Because of how almost all my family lives in San Diego. I don't it's the baddest city in the U.S. *I'd hate to live in it what ever city it is.*

I was born in Fort Worth Texas, but only lived there for like one year of my life and ever since I've mainly lived in small boring towns =/, but yeah I live in the USA. Although I am thinking about getting enough money and moving to europe when I'm 18-20.

I was born in Chicago and have lived in a suburb of Chicago my entire life. To be completely honest, I'm quite content here. I've even asked my parents if they could hold onto my house for a while and try not to sell it, because I hope to be able to own it when I'm older too. I think this place is perfect.

I have lived in the Philippines ever since and until now. But then, I'm planning on migrating when I graduate from college here, or I might go abroad to take college. ;) I have this great dream of becoming an exchange student. :)

I'm half from Surinam, and half from French Guiana, and I was born in Holland... :( yeah...i know..:D

My mother is from French Guiana, my dad from Suriname, they met on the border of both lands. They made me in Holland, but after my birth they brought me back to french guyana, were I live for one year with my grandmother. Now i live in Holland, and I've lived in almost every city which excist in Holland probably :D hahaha nahh kidding...but I've moved like crazy from one to another city. Wished..I lived in America.