xisto Community
hulunes

New Sig a little hurry

i do like this render series especially the cartoon film...

Posted Image

i want to make a power shield to protect the render's body but too light and blur a little.i also could not to create the text with more originality ;)

anyhow as my newest sig works,show it here. :)

any comment and feedback.thx

Not bad at all. Well presented anyway (ie not pixellated, render is fine etc etc), albiet not very complex/technical. I don't really like the font though, change it perhaps, and while your at it, try an effect on the actual text (the shadow thing is nice I admit). Maybe blend in the render with some brushing next time as well.

I don't really have that much of an artistic touch, but I think that it looks good. I agree that the text could be changed a little to make it look a bit better.

The background makes the robot look...umm...fruity. I mean, look at the way he's making his fist. The background should match his anger. Change it to red or something. Maybe add fire effects. The render needs to blend; so does the text.6/10

ok now on to the good ole stuffcolors i would have goen witha red white and blue theme the text i would have gone more tech since it is robotron from tramsformers, and on top of that i would have gone with either a tech border or a tech background. not your best so for maybe some more detail into it and it will look better6.5/10

The background still kinda seems too pastel-y to be with the Optimus Prime in the front (great render by the way :)). But the rest seems like it works. 7/10

Not bad at all. Well presented anyway (ie not pixellated, render is fine etc etc), albiet not very complex/technical.

I don't really like the font though, change it perhaps, and while your at it, try an effect on the actual text (the shadow thing is nice I admit). Maybe blend in the render with some brushing next time as well.

165499[/snapback]

Ditto.

Mike, I think by Robotron you meant Megatron, which is the bad guy. That's Optimus Prime. :)

Ditto.

Mike, I think by Robotron you meant Megatron, which is the bad guy. That's Optimus Prime. :)

165601[/snapback]

Ahaha. For shame, Michael ;)

you are right ***gasp*** i never got into transformers it look kind of you know gay so i never really watched and the way they are doing it now in 3d is totally lame.

you are right ***gasp*** i never got into transformers it look kind of you know gay so i never really watched and the way they are doing it now in 3d is totally lame.

167333[/snapback]

Pfft. The Transformers were awesome.

Transformers - robots in disguise

Transformers - more than meets the eye!

Autobots wage their battle to destroy the evil forces of

The Decepticons!

Pfft. The Transformers were awesome.

Transformers - robots in disguise

Transformers - more than meets the eye!

Autobots wage their battle to destroy the evil forces of

The Decepticons!

167370[/snapback]

That's...nice to know.

Abso.

Frickin.

Lutely.

167396[/snapback]

That's also nice to know.

Since we are trailing off-topic, I'm going to close this thread. If you have something to say, PM me and I'll open it up again.