xisto Community
wild20

Where Is The Best Place You Have Ever Gone? Best place you have vacationed at.

well i wouldn't consider greece a vacation spot any moe since they banned practically all cells phones, du to the game ban that they got in place, i wouldn't mind going to germany for the oktober fest and drink myself stupid.

The best vacation I ever went on was a trip last year I went with my mom to Cancun Mexico. And we stayed in a nice 5 star hotel. It happened a couple of months ago I think it was December. A few days just before Christmas and we saw alot of beautiful scenery. But when we first got there at night it was pretty dark we couldn't really see anything but when the sun came up. We were both shocked at what we saw. A beautiful white sandy beach and the bluest ocean I have ever seen. It was truly the best trip ever. :huh: We also went to Chichen Itza to look at the great pyramid, we didn't climb it but we hope to someday. :P And saw some ruins and saw nice statues and carvings in the walls we saw the ball-court they have there as well. It was truly the best vacation I have ever been on it was truly paradise. :( And our Hotel had a swim-up bar as well and had some non-alcohol drinks and met other nice people there as well. But of course we were sad when it was time to go back to home to where all the snow was, but still it was the single best trip I have ever been on and can't wait to go again. :(

If you'd like a relaxation holiday then I think Tenerife is the place to go, one of the most amazing places I've been to. The scenery is amazing (if you're flying in by day then make sure you get a seat by the window)! Obviously Tenerife is a volcanic island and part of the Canary islands. I would definitely recommend climbing up one of the mountains, or better yet a volcano. There is also a very interesting place called Piramides de Guimar (think that's how it is spelt), which is where there are step pyramids, similar to those of ancient Mesopotamia.But on the other hand, if you're looking for something fun then I would advise going to Austria! During the summer it's great there, warm and just WOW-ifying, there are also loads of things to do: the sound of music tour in Salzburg to large town centres in Vienna. The people are very friendly here, and you expect most of them to speak English, so there isn't much of a language barrier. During the winter on the other hand is a different story, the whole place looks totally different (snow everywhere). You could go skiing, snowboarding, sledging and even bobsleighing in some parts, just make sure you get a warm & cosy hotel :PHope that is enough detail for you :huh:

o h i think the mountain long way from my family on front of the south is a best place i ever goned .there is so many vanes,greeks.and fruits.anyhow i ever went so many cities.but i chose my hometown is the best place for living.

British Columbia, Canada is my all time favorite place ever. I have been all over the province, and I have loved it all. I have loved the mountains ever since I was little. I lived in Maple Ridge, B.C when I was 3-5 and I feel like it's still my home. I would like to go back every year but it's only been every 3 years since I was 8. My second favorite place is New York. I like changing my surroundings because there are a lot of big cities where as my city only has 100,000 people in it... biggest in my province too. I also loved the shopping out there too, a lot of places with a lot of really nice clothes, shoes, and jewelry... but it's so EXPENSIVE! Great tourist attractions aswell, I have many pictures of my travels because I only used them on the attractions.

It's a bit confusing to tell which is the best, but one of the best would have to be Movie Land in Australia. Sure, I know there're better ones out there, but that's the best place I've ever been to so far. I liked the attractions, rides and thrills. I do wish I could go to Hongkong Disneyland. (It's a nearby country too) I actually joined a contest in Disney Channel to try and become a kid reporter for a few days. I actually made it past the screening and had to take the auditions. Among the 27 who joined, only one girl was picked, and that sure wasn't me. :P I also went to the Sydney Opera House (outside, though) :( We rode a boat to get there, and it just happened to be Christmas, also my birthday. We were listening to some performances, when the host aboard the ship asked if someone was celebrating a birthday. Sure enough, my dad, who loved to torture me :( pointed me and everyone sang "Happy Birthday"! That was so embarassing. Thank goodness, I was 6 years old. If I were my age now, I wouldn't have taken the pressure... :D I don't recall if I got free cake or food, though... I was still young...I also visited this farm, where you can have your picture taken with a koala. I can't believe I missed the chance! My dad urged me to have my picture taken, but I was tired and I couldn't believe I said this excuse, "I already had lots of pictures taken! I'm sick of pictures!" That, I would regret til now. I want to see how I could've looked like with a koala... :D Then again, I remember seeing a documentary about baby koala's eating their mother's poo to get some antibodies. Hmmm, maybe not... :D Anyway, I want to go to more amusement parks and some place with cool and clear water. I don't want to go to beaches anymore. I learned my lesson. I got tanned when I didn't want to, and now, I suffer the consequences seeing my swimsuit outline... :huh: It's horrible...I also heard I went to Boracay, one of the best beaches here in the Philippines as a baby, and I still see the pictures... it's a reeeeally good place to be in, but since I don't really remember, I guess I can't consider it as the best place I've ever been to. So yeah, I guess it might be the places I've been to in Australia.Sorry it had to be so confusing... :(

I'm not sure if this is the "BEST" place I have ever gone, but it certainly was the most enjoyable. I have gone to Alberta Badlands, in Drumhiller, Bamf National Park back in 1995. It was absolutely beautiful there, and there were dinosaur bones all over the place just laying on the ground. They ranged in age from 73.5 to 76.5 million years old. Although no one was supposed to keep any, I manages to get a few for collecting purposed. I've always been a collector of rocks, minerals, fossils, and rare artifacts. Dinosaur bones was a rare treat for me, so I just had to take a few. I got a lot of wonderful pictures as well, and if I could live there in the middle of no where, I would. :huh:

I agree that in our world there are many beautifull places where I think everyone want to be.My favorite place I think was in Austria in winter. Skies oh I love it.So many memories. There I'm for the first time broken my arm ;) but this was realy awesome because my school holidays ended and I've broken it on the last day in Austria and then in Moscow I've been sitting at home for about two weeks B)Oh! Almost forgot... 've got two favorite places first - Austria and second - Malorca!!! There I' been drunken for the first time :) and there were a lot of very very bautifull chicks ;) And now I want to go on IBIZA!! My friends who were there told me that it's the best place where they ever been... So I want to go there too :)

the best place is granada, big culture, and The long-time capital of Moorish Andalusia has to offer the most important reminds of this epoch in Spanish history, with the world-famous "Alhambra" at the top of the list.too granada has sky.Another city that i like is barcelona with their "sagrada familia" and the funny beach, the climate is perfect and the people are friendly.

I don't normally travel much. Last summer I went to Ocoee Tennessee. My family and I went white water rafting. It was really really fun. We went to rock city and went into a cave to a waterfall inside. There was lots of other stuff we could have done there I just forget some of it. lol I strongly suggest going there to go white water rafting. It was cold at first but really fun.

It's been quite since I went on an overseas vacation, but I have to say the place I remember the most was when I went to Phuket with my girlfriend back in 2001 during my winter holiday. It was amazing! Clear, sea water...scuba diving, seeing the famous "James Bond Island", getting a foot massage and eating a lot of fresh seafood. Aside from that, the only other place with so much natural beauty that I remember was Manitoulin Island in Ontario, Canada.

The best place I have ever been was a place Nhava in Raigad District of Maharashtra in India.It was HEAVEN.No pollution.By the way it is a Shipping Area.You have open land for miles and miles.Driving over there was the one of the best drives of my life.It was the best in the rainy season.We could see the rain coming to us inch by inch.And when it rained it was cool like a refrigerator.It was a wild camp, it was group of 60 people.Everyone had their own rooms.We used to go jogging at 5 in the moring in the cold season.It was killing a workout.But after that there was a heavy lunch awaiting so we had a kept target for ourselves.The rooms were expensive.But so worth it.The view included the sea.And the road on the other side of the sea.We lived their for 3 months.Awaiting the day when we will return home.But when home it was the same old dull life.Watching the ships move around was the most romantic scene could anyone see.

The best place I have ever gone to was Zermatt, Switzerland where I went skiing. My hotel was right below the Matterhorn, you could see it out the window. The skiing was great, no trees, perfect conditions and when you stopped for lunch you would eat out side and not have a coat on. We didnt have to wear coats because the elevation was so high you were closer to the sun. One day we skied down a 15mile trail ( all one trail ) to Italy, it was the best.. the views were amazing. I want to go back someday.

I've gone on many vacations. It's funny how when my family leaves, they're all happy but when we come back we're always fighting. But I've been on a number of lovely vacations. However, no matter how lovely they are, I somehow always find myself wanting to go home. There's no better thing than a vacation to show you how much you love being right at home with your family. I think that's the best vacation ~ right at home.