xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
c3nar1us

Earn Money Doing Nothing Got to Try This

Earn Money Doing Nothing Got to Try This

SurfJunky! Is a fantastic new service that will pay you $0.75 an HOUR!! To surf the web!! Here is how you can get paid $0.75 an hour, just having your computer turned on, you dont even have to see the ads, just follow the steps below to earn FREE money!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Setting up the SurfJunky account

Simply go to the <span style='color:red'>*Removed Referall Link*</span> and sign up for an account.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiding the SurfJunky browser

Step 1

First you must download Firefox It is also contained in this download firefox setup 1.0.4.exe

Step 2

You must download the useragentswitcher Also included with this download useragentswitcher.xpi (just open it in firefox File>Open File> browse to useragentswitcher.xpi)

Step 3

You can optionally download the minimizetotray extension - Also included with this download useragentswitcher.xpi (just open it in firefox File>Open File> browse to minimizetotray.xpi)

Step 4

After completing step 2 and 3, Restart the FireFox Browser

Step 5

Open Firefox and in the address bar, type "about:config" without quotes. Scroll down to browser.xul.error_pages.enabled and change the value to true

Step 6

In Firefox, goto Tools > Options > Web Features > Advanced and uncheck the first two options (Resizing and moving windows)

Step 7

Open a Firefox window and goto Tools > User Agent Switcher > Internet Explorer 6 (Note: You will have to do this step every time you start up Firefox for it to work on surfjunky)

Step 8

In the Firefox window go to the SurfJunky homepage and Login to your newly created account and click the Earn Money tab on the left.

Step 9

Click the big red link labeled "Click here to start the Surf Junky browser"

Step 10

Now minimize this window to the tray or taskbar and leave for as long as you wish. If the SurfJunky browser time's out, or your session time's out, the reloader will reload the page so you will keep making money

Notice from KuBi:
Referall Link removed. Absolutely NO referall links. Issued Warning. URL for the homepage is surfjunky.com

We have a proberb in Spain: "Nadie da duros por pesetas".Which could be traduced nowadays to: "nowbody gives you a of five Euro for one Euro.

We have a proberb in Spain:

"Nadie da duros por pesetas".

Which could be traduced nowadays to:

"nowbody gives you a of five Euro for one Euro.

163732[/snapback]

Similar to that is the english saying "There's no such thing as a free lunch". Always be suspicious of "Free Money" it is rarely what it is advertised as, and often it is outright illegal or will end up costing you money.

Surfjunky is really a scam. This is what they do, they say that they will pay you for leaving your browser open and doing nothing. Once you reach 25 dollars they put you on a list. that list is for the accounts that will get deleted. I used surfjunky but when i reached 26.79 they deleted my account and sent me an email saying that i cheated.

Yet another "get rich quick" scam... Could someone PLEASE spare a few minutes to read the TOS (Terms Of Service) of the Xisto forum (before posting referral links) and the TOS of the site that you are talking about in your post! It will all save us some time...

I singled out some parts of the surf junky terms of service (that are really interesting):

Any credit or commission earned previous to that time may be withheld or not considered as payable income decided on at Surf Junky's own discretion.

So, they can refuse to pay you for any reason (they are having a bad day, they didn't get their daily supply of doughnuts or they just FELT like it... ;) ).

You agree to receive e-mail advertising from Surf Junky, partnering, sponsoring, or any associated websites.

Did you notice that you will get TONS of spam in your inbox? No? How about the fact that if you blacklist those e-mail messages you will get your account terminated?

Payments may be withheld by Surf Junky for any given reason for any period of time.

So, you must surf more than 33 hours (IF you are really receiving 0.75$ per hour, because that is the maximum that you can receive, the normal amount that you receive is 0.45$), get your inbox filled with spam and probably get your system infected with spyware only to GET YOUR ACCOUNT TERMINATED FOR NO GOOD REASON!

I think that Spedia ( http://eplio.com/ ) also has a similar service and it used to send checks when you earn enough money! However, as soon as they started to get more members, they started to deny lots of payment requests by sending them an e-mail with the contents "YOU CHEATED! You must start over again in order to ...... blah blah".
And there is nothing that normal users can do about this!

i agree spedai network is scaming network.isimply hate thier service.i know even ITPL is also fake service.maybe we have to find one good service.you heard about sendmoreinfo.com also craped service.zwallet,cashic.com also fraud service.we have to check boycottpayperclick site before this.

again like say on mnay other make money topics in the forums, its total bs and its way for toher people to use your information against you so they can get away scott clean and you get in trouble by the authorities, it is against he law i nthe us to use false advertizement, im surprised they havn't crack down on all these money scams, especially the ones on tv those are bs and anyone smart enough to by into it are as stupid as the people trying to make thier money the easy way.but i did read the scam sheet that was posted by cmat, im not surpised that everyone is going it. also really where are they getting the money to send to the 100 million accounts using these programs, advertisement is a hard gig to get into and only the big names can afford good advertisement.1 man operations will not cut it in the market unless they designed a mircle invention, for people to buy.of course if i had the skills for certain activities, i would destroy their reputation. but since i can't i only can dream about doing it.

It's definately easy to get scammed in "Get rich through the net" schemes. Unfortunately (maybe fortunately) for me, The way those things pay out is not going my way. Like Paypal. We don't have Paypal in my country. I don't have a bank account and you might get the idea. The only way I can receive money is through mailed checks. Google Adsense has that, but it's not like you can get rich quick through it. So I'd just content myself by working the traditional way.

How much money you will probably receive per month using this system?if are paying an advertiser approximately $0.0003 per visit and you need 100,000 Visitors for make $29.95 ....You will need to work a lot :D for have some money.... I'm talking about US$ 200 not $10,00 Bucks

nice idea but I doubt it work out fine...I try it for myself and when I get terminated for not reasons, I will post it here to tell everyone that it is fake and they don't paid for what I earned. But If they paid? well see... I will still post it here to share to everyone :D:D:P