xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hulunes

Present Gift For Johnny the 2nd

:P

hey,johnny,i am ashamed to give you the previous sig which i made it in short time,looks rather basic B)

i try to make a new one but still not very pretty...anyhow,this one to you as a true one.certainly to introduce the game role who is the leading actor of game KOF'2005 name andy...i do like to contorl him to fight vs other role. B)

hope you like it!

Posted Image

it looks good but the text "gift from you" is an eye sore its take away from the sig, also ithe border looks misaligned cuz of the gap on the left side.8.5/10 for those reason stated above.

It looks all right. You might want to blend the clouds filter with another one just so it doesn't leave those blotches of black like on the left. The text could be accented a bit more by an outline or by another texture - the current one seems bland and tends to blend into the background. I agree that the text "Gift From...." should be either lighter, smaller, or more hidden (Johnny has some good examples of these on his gift sigs). And it might help to get a color scheme from the actual image so that it doesn't look so bizarre when put together.6/10

well not all sig have to blend it all depends on the brushes that are being used if you take notice to the sigs i have done with our the blended into the background they came out pretty good.

"Gift From...." should be either lighter, smaller, or more hidden (Johnny has some good examples of these on his gift sigs).

162737[/snapback]

I try to hide it. ^-^