xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Johnny

Gift For Becca V.2

HIIII Becca! :P

Here's a new gift, to make up for the terrible job I did last time.

Posted Image

Simple, but I think it looks nice.

Hope you like it. ^-^

Everyone else, rate/comment/criticize.

Version 2? I didn't even get to see the "last time" sig!!Well it looks cool, so thanks.The text doesn't match the theme btw. Just thought I'd point that out, It needs something SCRIPT and a NORMAL font in a smaller size infront of it. If you actually get there lol

:P How dare you tell me how to make a GIFT for YOU. How could you do something like that? Who do you think you are!?

I HATE YOU BECCA!

j/k. Updated it, but I'm not sure what you mean about the normal font in front.

Edited by Johnny (see edit history)

hahathe font she is talking about is like cursive writing something like that, and yeah the color doesn't go with it i would have used a yellow.8.5/10

Double you tea eff. Just because she's a chick, huh? Did I mention she's way too young for you, Johnny?Well, it's a pretty basic sig, but it's nice. I don't like the scanlines at the bottom though....7.5/10

this is to good ***rofl*** anyways i was thinking johnny that if you sliced around the flower it might actually look even better. food for thought.

this is to good ***rofl*** anyways i was thinking johnny that if you sliced around the flower it might actually look even better.  food for thought.

162382[/snapback]

And how should he slice it? Flowers are pretty yummy, by the way. Chrysanthemums soaked in tea.

I would think about 6/10 just because the yellow looks a little odd. I definitely like your first one better. Becca, you can find it here. I warn you, most of the post is about me being a thread hijacker. I'm sowwie :P

haha

the font she is talking about is like cursive writing something like that, and yeah the color doesn't go with it i would have used a yellow.

8.5/10

162315[/snapback]

Erm...I changed it to script already. I was wondering what she meant by the normal font in front of it. I tried yellow, it was too bright... =/

Double you tea eff. Just because she's a chick, huh? Did I mention she's way too young for you, Johnny?

Well, it's a pretty basic sig, but it's nice. I don't like the scanlines at the bottom though....

7.5/10

162377[/snapback]

Wow, you're doubling my tea? You're so sweet. :P

Haha, why does everyone think I have something for Becca? I'm just nice to her, cause she's a girl, and unlike YOU, she doesn't steal all the reported posts, and unlike MIKE, she doesn't babble about stuff that doesn't make any sense. :D

hmm i dont like that flower but font and everything else looks really fine. rate 7½/10

162379[/snapback]

:D But the flower's awesome! B)

this is to good ***rofl*** anyways i was thinking johnny that if you sliced around the flower it might actually look even better.  food for thought.

162382[/snapback]

Sliced it? Psh...you have the silliest ideas sometimes.

I would think about  6/10 just because the yellow looks a little odd. I definitely like your first one better. Becca, you can find it here. I warn you, most of the post is about me being a thread hijacker. I'm sowwie B)

162409[/snapback]

Nah...the first one was really crappy. =/

Didn't fit the whole "girls get cute sigs" theme goin' on either.

Is it just me or is there something going on between Johnny and Becca?  :(

162911[/snapback]

Yep. This saturday is our second month together. :D

johnny you sly dog you, how can it be silly a 1px black border would go well with it,how about a long island teaa snlil ***glug glug glug***

johnny you sly dog you, how can it be silly a 1px black border would go well with it

162916[/snapback]

Yep. Sly dog. You got me there. :D

A border around the flower? Nah...

Haha, why does everyone think I have something for Becca? I'm just nice to her, cause she's a girl, and unlike YOU, she doesn't steal all the reported posts, and unlike MIKE, she doesn't babble about stuff that doesn't make any sense. :D

162521[/snapback]

Why does everyone think you like Becs? Well, maybe because you used the wub smilie...and it's not even in the 15 smilies on the left on the post box. Also, because you made her two sigs. Two. That happens to be twice as many as the number you made me. TWICE, Brooks.

Also, Buffalo is stealing all my reported posts now, so...uhh... :(

No comment on the Mikey thing.