xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Johnny

Muksimp [::vs::] Johnny{w} 1v1 gaming

Okay, time to battle. Here's how it goes. I post up the two sigs, you guys say "Blahblah gmv" (got my vote.) then you give a (good) reason why you vote that way. Also, try to put the current score at the bottom of your post, so we can keep track easily.

[:: 1v1 Gaming ::]

Muksimp:

Posted Image

Johnny:

Posted Image

It's first to 7 votes. Good luck, and nice sig.

I vote Johnny.Muksimp - Your sig is to busy, the bg is quite distracting. The text isn't so great either. But everything else is nice, gj!7/10Johnny - I like how you blended the man with the bg very well, and the text fits perfectly.9.5/10Current Score: 1:0

Yea, I'd have to say Johnny too. Because it caught my eye right off the bat. The image was very well put together and looks seemless.I do like the blue line across the center of Muksimp's though, with the text. It looks sharp, nicely done. I'm not too crazy about the render used for the person though. It doesn't seem to fit in with the rest of the sig.5:0 for Johnny.

Wel, it's 6-0, Johnny up, and nobody else is voting...can I just call it a win here Muksimp, or would you like to keep going?

it is best of seven so i would consider it a winjohnny 3-0 kremit 2-1 saint-michael 2-2

I can't believe I didn't vote on this one.All right, Brook's sig is monotone, but I like that one better than muksimp's. His text just doesn't match the theme of the sig although the blending is quite good.So now do we close this thread and move it over the Finished Battles?