xisto Community
Guevara

How Much You Use From Your Email?

How much you use from your email?  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

from my Gmail footer:" You are currently using 95 MB (4%) of your 2450 MB "Need I say more? :D haha, I love when all mail provider challenging each other to see who is the best from all. and this is do nothing but benefit for all internet user! :D

Well, I use my Gmail account for sending and receiving attachments for editing work. I edit scanned manga, so I get some files around 5-12 MB for my projects. But when they get too out of hand, I delete them, of course, I need my space too... :D

Ok I use around the follwing space in my Email Accounts.Hotmail: 33%Yahoo: 59%Gmail: 1%ISP Account: 5%These are the around figures of what my Email Stats usually are. Give or take a percent or two on the Hotmail and Yahoo one :D

Well lets see here.......i use my email so much i cant remenber how many times i have used it but dam the inernet is so adicking and so awnsome some how it awnsome pplz just love it idk y but thats jsut a opion and what do u guys think and well i think we r gonna depend on it and thay willt ake over the world and kill use all that would be really bad do u guys think so we should watch it cuz computers could take over the world and u ever know

my yahoo account is around 20 full~mostly its composed of files and such that i use in schoolwork.and also some scanned pics that i receiver from friends..~my hotmail account is around 75% full , and they offer smaller email space compared to yahoo and gmailand my gmail account? its around 3% of the 2467mb they give XD