xisto Community
Guevara

How Much You Use From Your Email?

How much you use from your email?  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm using 2% of my Gmail account, and 1% of my Hotmail.Since getting Gmail I hardly ever use Hotmail now...except for occassionally someone will forget my Gmail addy and email me at Hotmail. And then I just reply to them and delete them, so I use hardly any space on there.On Gmail, I hardly delete anything because the 1 GB of space they had to start with was huge and I thought I'd never use it. Now they have 2 GB and counting! There's no way I'd ever use that so only delete something if it's not important. And I can search easily through all the old messages if I need to find something, which s very handy.

I don't choose my email provider based on how much space they give me. I choose it based on whether I can access it from my laptop or not. I can't access places like Google or Hotmail from my laptop because it's screwy. But coincidentally, I do have 1GB of space with my host. I just go for good quality, security, that kind of stuff.

Well, the E-mail types I have are: Hotmail, Yahoo, and a G-Mail accounts. I use my Hotmail account the most right now, and I do get a lot of e-mails. It is just that half of the e-mails I do get are junk e-mails or not very important that end up in my regular inbox. I am only between one and ten percent at my Hotmail address. For Yahoo, I don't use that much. I use it just to play games on Yahoo, especially Yahoo Pool! So I rarely check my e-mail there but I think I should because I signed up for some stuff. And then there is my G-mail account.. Well I got that a while ago from a friend, and do not use it that much because I have my Hotmail account. But thanks very much to this thread for reminding me about it, so I might just go switch back to my G-mail account farely soon.

I have a Hotmail account and I use about 5% of that. I think it's stupid that email companies give you so much space and that you should be able to select the ammount that you need to be more economic.

I have a Gmail account and a Yahoo account. I don't even use 1% of my Gmail account and I think I use 1-5% of my Yahoo account. I e-mail alot but I never send or recieve large messages.

188 MB (8%) of 2435 MB in gmail ... i use gmail for storage and backups of some stuffs or to share files with friends ... we have a common account and all of us upload the files that we want to share with the others ... like songs, pics etc etc ... and hotmail is for personal use ... i like a lot the interactivity between msn messenger and hotmail ... is great ...also i have an account for school stuffs ... heheand another for work ... so i really dont know what should i do if i doesnt have an email account ..?? :D:(

I use like 10% or 20% and like half of that is spam and junk mail. The rest is frends and family, chain emails, newsletters, and other stuff. So moe than 3/4 of my email is stuff I dont want! GRRR!!

back in the day when hotmail was 10MB, i will d\most definetly go over my limit.. now it's 250 and i sometimes reach 80% full.. but i hardly use hotmail anymore.. i use gmail! much more organised and MUCH MUCH more memory! 2450KB and still increwsing

I have around 40 out of 250MB used on my online email account. At work I have around 1000 of emails on my comp, so I guess 1Gygabyte.

I have about a gig and a half used up on my gmail account. That's only because I'm using it to hold a Photoshop CS2 installation and a few mp3s. Very little of it is email from other people.

Around 6% of the 2000MB Gmail account and 2% of the 250MB hotmail account. Actually, I am phasing out the hotmail account since I don?t think hotmail is providing me good service. The GUI of Gmail is also better than that of hotmail and the way Gmail sorts mails into conversation is why I am sticking to it now. I have 140MB of things on the gmail account, which is quite a lot, since I like to share photos with my friends. And when I share photos, I share the original one with them so that they can print that out. 2000GB is not that much if you send photos and clips occasionally.

this thread has prompted me to check all of my old email addresses that I don't use anymore now that I have gmail. Thanks. :DI'm using 17 MB (1%) at gmail, mostly it's letters I've written to myself. There's so much space there I've decded that I would use some of it by typing journal entries to myself unstead of filling up notebooks.I'm using 0.4 mb at my old hotmail addy and 2% of my 125 MB at excite. At Go Mail, I have 3 accounts, and I am using 18%, 10%, 58% of the 6MB they offer. Tons of spam there.