xisto Community
chaoss

Best Driving Game

I myself am not incredibly into driving games, but when I do play I'm very picky. The best driving game in my opinion is Need for Speed: Most Wanted. This game gives me things I loved about the underground series plus the cop chasing from hot pursuit. The second best game is the entire Burnout series. I mean, what's not bad about cars going at incredible speeds and having incredible wrecks. There's also the fact that there's a mode of play where you are supposed to crash. That brings back some fun times.

It'd have to be one of the Need for Speed games, so far I'd think Need for Speed Carbon but there is a new Need for Speed coming out, the name hasn't been released yet though (as far as I know) here is a link to the trailer. Just click View or Download to watch it.

The best driving that is a tough one there is so many out there but the best driving game to me is the burnout series i like games were you are able to drift wreck other cars and go real fast. There are other racing games out there but they mostly are real time racing.

all the way on grand trismo four. gt4 is the best driving game period. atcually i like burnout revenge too.me and my friend have played this game for hours doing the road rage multiplayer races. it is better to beat the game so you can have faster cars for it. it is crazy. it is the only game that i haven't got bored doing the same types of races. exept for the levels that you have to crash traffic. you know like they set you up for a wreck and you are supposed t see how well you do. i think they should send you loose in the city and try to find your own perfect spot to wreck, then just go for it. the traffic attack is too easy. way too easy. but yeah that game is cool.flatout is on my list too. cool game. i love to drift in that game. the controls are amaizing. i haven't played flotout two though.i also enjoy playing the f1 games they are ok.

Mine would be Need for Speed Underground 2. The first was ok but really nothing special. But in the second one they really out did themselves. The graphics and game play was amazing. The new features they added really made it great. I really like how they made it similar to Midnight club which was also a great game. All in all I would say this is one of the best racing games to date.

Gran Turismo Series is the best Driving Game because you never get the type or realism you experience in GT in any other driving Game.Most of the stats and actual in game handling of cars are taken from real life. Sure you may not have lots of customization options but hardcore gamers find the technical attentiveness required in GT games are satisfying.

The best driving games ever have got to be the Burnout series (especially 3:takedown and 5:dominator) and the Gran Turismo seriesI really enjoy these games, they have good single player, keep you entertained for hours and hours on end and have good multiplayer capabilites10/10

Racing game I like the most is Street Racing Syndicate.. Because there is damage on the car.. and you can damage other cars.. so it looks real.. And there is a good story in it.. you can drive under trucs and everything..Then I like Crashday... It has a lot of mods.. you can race, shoot other cars, jump and do tricks in the air... I like it Because you can do a lot fun stuff.. jump and start to turning around in air and shoot others from air...

i like driving games also, and i like driving games where you can tuning your car and thta kind of stuff. I think that best driving games on pc are:Need for speed underground 2juicedand street legal racing: redline

The best racing games in my opinion is Gran Turismo. All the turismo series have relastic game play. Gran Turismo 5 proluge has came out in the U.S and the game play is amazing. Other racing game dont come close to the turismo series.

Real-Driving-SimulatorBest Driving Game

Hi All,

Its very disappointing that only 1 guy metioned GranTurismo .The Burnout series and the NFS series come not even close when its Real Driving Simulator .But when you are talkin about rally games.CodeMasters take the lead.The sonys WRC especially WRC EVO is the best of all that there is at ps2 and xbox level ...But Colin Mac Rae Dirt has knocked all out in rally games history...Toca Race Driver 3 is awsome by Codemasters and the GRID series but they aint Real Driving games.I have Played almost all racing games but no 1 comes even close to Granturismo Series and especially sonys bike game I.E TT TuristTrophy ..Man its so realistic and AWSOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...Don't mis-em you guys see ya takecare

-reply by Dawn-Of-Dreams