xisto Community
chaoss

Best Driving Game

the most realistic games to me are either forza motorsport or grand turismo series.both provide almost lifelike physics to their engines...and i like all the cars. need for speed is a little too fictional and imaginary to me.

i like driving games alot and i think alot of you people out there like them to i am chaos and i just like to know what ur favorite driving games are and why they are ur favorite mine is midnight club 3 why i like it so much is becaus you can upgrade cars how you want and you can make them look nice and they can go fast i also like it because you can upgrade seprate parts at sepreat times you dont have to upgrade it all at once and that is why i like it

160608[/snapback]

Project Gotham Racing, Forza Motorsport, NFSMW

Driving games are lots of fun when you get the right one. The Need for Speed games are fun. Especially Need for Speed UnderGround and Need for Speed UnderGround 2. I think they are a lot of fun. You can customize cars and make them look really cool. You can make the ugliest car look better than the best looking car. You can add neon underglow, neon lights, different and cool doors, different and cool hood. Tvs, speakers, ect.... You can pimp them out a lot. YOu gotta love it.

Its kinda hard to detremine whats the best driving game since there are different types of driving games. You have some that are just driving, games that has driving in them but is not completly driving, and some that are driving with a twist. I've played lots of driving games but i would say the best one is Burnout Revenge. Most people said that you could not make Burnout 3 much better since it was great but when Burnout Revenge came out alot of people changed their minds.

Hey, i think Need For Speed Most wanted is one of the toppers in driving games,i've played it for 4 weeks orso, and i can't stop playing it! It's the best, baeutiful graphics, hot cars, and COPS! Maybe you could downlaod the demo? And judge then whats the best game?

My favourtie game(s) are two! The first is called GT legends! It has a wonderfull graphic and old cars with rear wheel drive, so they are quite tricky to drive ;) The second one is Toca race driver 3! I only played the demo and i can tell u it burs rubber :huh: the graphic is amazing , and all those driving categoris, can't wait to drive the full version ;) I hope someone has a same opinion than me! if not is ok with me ;)

haha, my favorite driving game would have to be a game called Spy Hunter--pretty fun lol the only one i ever played...but i also like this one HERE

I like alot of driving games san andreas was a great "driving" game but I don't think anything compares to the driver series,I hated the last driver but driver 3 was great in my eyes while it had a few flaws like a very weak storyline.I still think the driver series has great vehicle physics and the graphics were great.I loved jumping out of a car on driver turning around and straight shotgun through the winsheild and just see their head laying on the steering wheel.

Greetingsi have two favorite gamesthe first one is The need for speed serries.i just like that kind of games.tutnnig cars.the picture quality of these games are also perfect.the second game is Grand turismo 4.

Gran Turismo 4 is obviously the king of racing games, purely because of it's huge depth. I'm also a fan of the Formula One series, although I find Formula One 97 on Playstation One more entertaining than Formula One 2006 on Playstation 2.Getting my new Playstation 3 in August so hopefully will get to play F1 Championship Edition. Really cannot wait for Gran Turismo HD as well :unsure:.

Gran Turismo 4 is obviously the king of racing games, purely because of it's huge depth. I'm also a fan of the Formula One series, although I find Formula One 97 on Playstation One more entertaining than Formula One 2006 on Playstation 2.
Getting my new Playstation 3 in August so hopefully will get to play F1 Championship Edition. Really cannot wait for Gran Turismo HD as well :unsure:.

Greetings

i like those kind of games to

also the gameplay it is so real.